• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

He had me Smiffy,and a few others I think Hook,Line and Sinker yesterday.

He arrives at the Spread about 12 ish and stayed till about 9pm which is amazing for a start..We were all just chatting in the carpark about his wedding etc when he announces that Ldnfasto has a new girlfriend he intents to marry..of course this shocks us all so we delve further.

The story from Dave was that he had meet her on the Internet some 2 years ago and she was from Thailand..they had been getting on so he had been out there this Summer to see if she was as nice in real life.

She was now over here and she would be coming with Fasto to the pub about 1-30.

We continued to grill Dave over this with questions..He kept the straightest face ever when answering all.

I said shall we call her Ting tong...he replied no I have tried that already and Fasto gets upset. He then goes on to tell us that the marriage is arranged at St Marys church next year.

After several more questions I walked away as did several others convinced this was all true.

It wasn't until Fasto turned up alone and I asked him where his wife to be was that the penny dropped.

Fair play to you DTS you sunk us all you ****...:finger:

You may have been taken in, but after cross questioning by yours truly and callan, DtS cracked under pressure and fessed up that it was BS. Fasto is actually auditioning for the next series of The Wire.

He had me Smiffy,and a few others I think Hook,Line and Sinker yesterday.

He arrives at the Spread about 12 ish and stayed till about 9pm which is amazing for a start..We were all just chatting in the carpark about his wedding etc when he announces that Ldnfasto has a new girlfriend he intents to marry..of course this shocks us all so we delve further.

The story from Dave was that he had meet her on the Internet some 2 years ago and she was from Thailand..they had been getting on so he had been out there this Summer to see if she was as nice in real life.

She was now over here and she would be coming with Fasto to the pub about 1-30.

We continued to grill Dave over this with questions..He kept the straightest face ever when answering all.

I said shall we call her Ting tong...he replied no I have tried that already and Fasto gets upset. He then goes on to tell us that the marriage is arranged at St Marys church next year.

After several more questions I walked away as did several others convinced this was all true.

It wasn't until Fasto turned up alone and I asked him where his wife to be was that the penny dropped.

Fair play to you DTS you sunk us all you ****...:finger:

John, I have won the lottery and have to wait for 6 months to collect my winnings, I need a loan of about £50,000 to tide me over mate, I will pay you back with £100,000 once i get me lottery winnings. Where do you want me to send my bank details to mate???

Back