• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
For no real reason I have decided to run a last man standing contest. Purely for the fun of it.

Idea is as follows

Each week you have to select one club from the 20 premier football league clubs that you think will win their weekend fixture.

If they win you are through to the next round. If they fail to win you are out.

You cannot pick the same football league club more than once in the competition. So if you have Man United this weekend and they win you can never select them again.

Winner of nothing more than the title of last man standing is the last person/people to keep picking winning sides. If it goes on more than twenty weeks then all sides are available for selection again.

Fixtures.

QPR v Tottenham
Aston Villa v Southampton
Everton v Swansea
Fulham v Wigan
Norwich v Newcastle
Reading v West Brom
Stoke v Chelsea
Sunderland v West Ham
Man Utd v Liverpool
Arsenal v Man City

I will go for Tottenham as my side for this week.

Cheers
DtS

Back