• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dubai v 9/11

The bits I don't understand is the lamp posts on the road not being knocked down, also there was no real evidence of aircraft wreckage. I've seen plenty of serious plane crashes at full speed and there is always remnence of an aircraft left.

Even more astonishing there was zero jet wake,and one of the engines in that footage did not come from the airliner as it was far smaller,the entry to the building was not consistent with the airliner,why did the CIA confiscate all CCTV footage and still today they refuse to release any other footage .

People that were in charge after 9/11 at FEMA have now admitted that the wording in there reports were changed by those at the very top in the Whitehouse. Especially when they warned of asbestos etc n the air at the Trade centre site.

NIST are the ones that all the engineers are challenging. When you look deeper into these bodies they are all controlled by the same group who actually run the US government.

Sorry, I thought that there hadn't been any investigations?

Even more astonishing there was zero jet wake,and one of the engines in that footage did not come from the airliner as it was far smaller,the entry to the building was not consistent with the airliner,why did the CIA confiscate all CCTV footage and still today they refuse to release any other footage .

Some people who disprove the theories claim it was the engine from the APU. I'm no engineer or aircraft expert but from what I saw it wasn't the engine used from an APU. Maybe Londonblue could help me out on that one?

This event was a carbon copy of Pearl Harbour.

Both events had several key personnel unavailable on the attack day.
Both events had numerous key personnel starting their first day in their job.
Both events allowed USA to enter WW2 and the Invansion of Iraq.

9/11 attack allowed the trillion dollar military shortfall to vanish in thin air,plus it allowed for the U.S. to increase the military budget,with me so far?...Their biggest fear is an oil shortage and Iraq had an ocean full of the black gold.

So pearl Harbour was faked as well. So the americans hijacked six Japanese aircraft carriers and flew the aircraft and attacked pearl harbour as well?

Some people who disprove the theories claim it was the engine from the APU. I'm no engineer or aircraft expert but from what I saw it wasn't the engine used from an APU. Maybe Londonblue could help me out on that one?

Another stunning fact was,now remember America is under attack and the top bods so they say no nothing,yet seconds after the Pentagon hit dear old Cheney was "helping" at the crash site,so his security team have allowed him to leave the safety of the bunker not knowing if further attacks are coming.

So pearl Harbour was faked as well. So the americans hijacked six Japanese aircraft carriers and flew the aircraft and attacked pearl harbour as well?

America allowed it to happen,they knew it was coming and hey presto they had the chance to try out their latest weapon namely the atom bomb.

Sorry, I thought that there hadn't been any investigations?

There hasn't. You cant do an investigation if you have not had access to the site. As the building had collapsed you would have to be on site for weeks which of course did not happen.

Ps why not put a link to the youtube 9/11 in perspective.

There hasn't. You cant do an investigation if you have not had access to the site. As the building had collapsed you would have to be on site for weeks which of course did not happen.

Ps why not put a link to the youtube 9/11 in perspective.

Sure you can.

Well you systematically research and appraise the evidence you have available using some transparent or formal method and come to conclusions.

WTC was a mass murder scene which required detailed investigation yet they removed the rubble in double quick time..why?
Tower 7 footage of the collapse has been viewed by expert demolition bods who all said that building had the hallmark of a controlled demolition,not forgetting other footage where several explosions were heard by many witnesses just befor it fell.

WTC was a mass murder scene which required detailed investigation yet they removed the rubble in double quick time..why?
Tower 7 footage of the collapse has been viewed by expert demolition bods who all said that building had the hallmark of a controlled demolition,not forgetting other footage where several explosions were heard by many witnesses just befor it fell.

To rescue people.

America allowed it to happen,they knew it was coming and hey presto they had the chance to try out their latest weapon namely the atom bomb.

Next your going to be telling me that the British secret service killed Diana.

The bits I don't understand is the lamp posts on the road not being knocked down, also there was no real evidence of aircraft wreckage. I've seen plenty of serious plane crashes at full speed and there is always remnence of an aircraft left.

One of Americas leading aviation accident investigators has questioned why there has been no evidence from the Pentagon.
As you know all aircraft parts are identifiable by serial numbers bar code etc. He said the Pentagon would have been a relatively easy site to find conclusive evidence to link it to flight 77 within 15 minutes of searching.

4 crashed planes and not one piece of evidence such as a bit of landing gear which could be linked to one of those planes. Only photos of quickly buried engines that the chief engineer at Boeing says are not from one of his planes.

There are many strange coincidences on 9/11. Did you know that the pilot of flight 77 was an ex US navy pilot and had worked in intelligence in the very sector of the Pentagon that was hit killing 39 out of a team of 40 Navy intelligence personnel having a meeting that day. They were the ones who discovered the missing 2.3 trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld had admitted to the day before on September 10th.

Next your going to be telling me that the British secret service killed Diana.

Dont be daft we all know Henri Paul was drunk as a sack,strange though the bodyguard and Dodi both deemed him fit to drive.

Well you systematically research and appraise the evidence you have available using some transparent or formal method and come to conclusions.

Shame the people working on the 9/11 commission weren't allowed to work under your guidelines.

It's funny how posts like this always get me worked up. I haven't posted for ages but here goes.

Watch a conspiracy video for sure. But for every conspiracy video or theory, balance it with a debunking video/theory. You might then be surprised how your views change. I was fully into the conspiracy the first time I watched Loose Change. But have since found way too much debunking evidence. It's interesting how Loose Change has been edited from that original release so much. It kind of looks foolish now and the claims have altered massively.

After reading through this thread the usual things crop up.

From what I have seen/read: Building 7 had a great big hole in the side that got hit by one of the biggest buildings in the world hitting it as it collapsed. Fires appeared to cover most of the floors on that side (in a picture I saw). Most pictures are understandably taken from the other side! It was creaking and listing and was expected to collapse which could explain the miscommunication that it had already collapsed. That's what I found out. I am not lying. Have no agenda. But that evidence is out there if you are prepared to look hard enough.

There was no plane wreckage. What? Just google "evidence of plane wreckage 9 11" and enjoy the articles!

This debate always turns into trading evidence/links. Searches always link to the more interesting conspiracy ideas.
The popular conspiracy theories can all be debunked quite easily. But then another link could debunk the debunk and so on and so on. It gets to a point where you just have to make your own mind up and go for what seems most likely.

Perhaps they just cleaned up building 7's rubble because they wanted to get along with the recovery. It was wrong to do that but maybe it was just a terrible error of judgement rather than trying to hide what happened.

Questions remain. They always will. I don't see a conspiracy when I look at the evidence.

Until next year...

Back