• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

E-Cigarettes

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Having smoked on and off for years (mainly on) I decided to get an vaping cigarette from the shop in the eastgate centre for me and the other half.

Not sure what to make of it yet but if it's better for me and saves me some dough I'm taking it as a positive.

Anyone else want to share their views experiences I'd be interested.

Last edited:
I think the small e cigarettes make vapers look very furtive.

If I was going to indulge I would go for a massive pimpstyle one with lots of gold and mother of pearl or one that looks like a huge cigar.

Been using them for years. Love them. I've tried all types and settled on the kingo from oksmokey.com which is very reliable but always use the tobacco high juice from ecslimited.co.uk who are at Rochford.
Ecs have started doing the Kingo model which they call EGO. If you try one I've found the clearomisers are better than the cartomisers. Oksmokey do a pack of 5 replacement coils for about a tenner so when the coil burns out its only 2 quid for a new one.

I think the small e cigarettes make vapers look very furtive.

If I was going to indulge I would go for a massive pimpstyle one with lots of gold and mother of pearl or one that looks like a huge cigar.

I tried a cigar Cyril. It was ****.

Thanks I'm a proper novice. So far so good although not keen on the flavour, but that can be worked on.

I'm a month in with my one and haven't had a proper fag since I started. If I can do it then anyone can and I was a 40 a day man. Good luck with it.

Having smoked on and off for years (mainly on) I decided to get an vaping cigarette from the shop in the eastgate centre for me and the other half. Not sure what to make of it yet but if it's better for me and saves me some dough I'm taking it as a positive. Anyone else want to share their views experiences I'd be interested.
Nearly two years now, I swear by them. Not even tempted to have a pull off one. Not one toke. Never gone back. I actually enjoy them. I began on SkyCig but then went on to Smoke Relief, using menthol / mint flavour only. It's sharp, tastes great and leaves a refreshing feeling. No manky ashtray smelling fingers with all the other negatives. I think what works is it just looks like any fag, you can hold it, pull of it and feel it going in and you can see it going out. Almost 'natural'. Only thing is the very high nicotine content but that's just to overcompensate for all those filthy fumes you're not having anymore to get the 'hit'. Best of luck, definitely the way forward in my opinion and experience.

Last edited:
Back