• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Ear Worms

Due to an Aussie Shrimper pointing out the Rape Me by Nirvana rips off their own Teen Spirit (riff wise), the former. Never, ever realised that in 25+ years.

the "do you believe in Jesus?" thread keep popping up keeps putting that Jesus he knows me song (not sure if that's the correct title) by Genesis/Phil Collins. Not a great song to have in your head!

Turned smooth radio on, got Merry Christmas Darling by the Carpenters. Turned the radio off quickly, too late..........arrgghh!

Glenn Campbell is back in my head with " Witchita linesman";- love it but a thousand times a day is a bit much.

My boss has a ring tone ,which which came with his phone, that sounds just like the intro for “Different for Girls” by Joe Jackson. Great song though it is it has be stuck in my head for weeks...
I tend to have a doze at weekends , with my headphones on and the player set to random, the tune playing when I wake up generally sticks for the week. Wah s Story of the blues this week....

To the tune of Baby Shark (you'll know it if you have young kids).

Simon Cox do do de do de do,
Simon Cox!

The ballard of Iraah Hayes by John Cash.
You know the one.....
"Whiskey drinking Indian or the marine that went to war"

Now we've been talking about Westerns I've got the Magnificent Seven tune in my head....

Back