• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Early Team News

HUTTON

Southend United welcome back Mark Gower, who has recovered from the flu. Dean Morgan is also available after not being aloud to play against Luton. Southend have a near full strikers, Leon Clarke being the exception. Sheffield Wednesday have refused permission for him to play. Southend could also welcome back Tommy Black who has recovered from a hamstring injury.

Team available:-

Flavhavan, Collis, Hammell, Gilbert, Barrett, P Clarke, Richards, Francis, Hunt, Black, Gower, Moussa, Maher, Bailey, McCormack, Lokando, Hooper, Harrold, Morgan, MacDonald

i would have:

collis

franco
richards
barrett
hammell

black
bailey
macca
gower

morgan
macdonald

subs:

harrold
maher
moussa
flavs
p clarke

Southend United welcome back Mark Gower, who has recovered from the flu. Dean Morgan is also available after not being aloud to play against Luton. Southend have a near full strikers, Leon Clarke being the exception. Sheffield Wednesday have refused permission for him to play. Southend could also welcome back Tommy Black who has recovered from a hamstring injury.

Team available:-

Flavhavan, Collis, Hammell, Gilbert, Barrett, P Clarke, Richards, Francis, Hunt, Black, Gower, Moussa, Maher, Bailey, McCormack, Lokando, Hooper, Harrold, Morgan, MacDonald

Is that better?

i would have:

collis

franco
richards
barrett
hammell

black
bailey
macca
gower

morgan
macdonald

subs:

harrold
maher
moussa
flavs
p clarke

My god, i actually agree... best team by far

My god, i actually agree... best team by far

cheers j, some height at the back and some pace and trickery up front. i actually think playing morgan and macdonald will force us back into playing it on the deck and not the poor mans long ball ive seen a bit too often when harrold is up front. get it on the deck and we are good enough to play around them

cheers j, some height at the back and some pace and trickery up front. i actually think playing morgan and macdonald will force us back into playing it on the deck and not the poor mans long ball ive seen a bit too often when harrold is up front. get it on the deck and we are good enough to play around them

And I would agree with that comment aswell.

With morgans pace, and hopefully maccas brain, some good work could be had up front.. i also think both black and gower are vital in midfield, and bailey and other macca are the best pairing in the middle... and franny at right back, is becoming more of an urgent issue that needs to be addressed and seriously considered!!

I hope it Mcdonald and Morgan up front tomorrow but I have a feeling Tilly will stick with Harrold...

Back