• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Earnie Cooksey Flag STOLEN!!!!

HUTTON

I know a few people on here go to the England games and just wondered if they could spread the word around other fans that went last night.

Whilst a few fans were having there picture taken with the flag outside the stadium, they were attack by a few Spanish thugs, fortunately no one was serious hurt, but the thugs took off with the flag.

I know the chances of finding the flag are very slim, but I have been asked to pass this on

'The EarnieFlag, a flag which has been taken all over the place to honour the late Latics midfielder Earnie Cooksey who sadly passed away in the summer and to help raise awareness for Cancer Research UK, has been stolen whilst at the England game tonight in Spain, the travelling fans were set-upon by 8 Spanish thugs whilst having their photographs taken in front of the stadium, after the game Thankfully no-one was seriously hurt during the attack, but sadly the flag was taken.

There is probably little chance of the flag seeing it's return, but I feel the word has to be spread as it may increase the slim chances'

why would spanish thugs want an english flag
what a bunch of idiots

It's a flag crimewave! Seriously though, this is bang out of order and I hope it's found and returned.

Back