• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
"Naah! Saffend manor are better than this! Saffend are rubbish! canvey could beat this lot"!

Who is this gobby tw*t? He even annoys me on the train!

Haha not to be confused with me!!

:finger:

(and yes, Ken is right!)

He was in there the other week for the FA cup ... i guess he's been threatened a few times up the other end of the stand but luckily he spent the 2nd half and half on the 1st half in the bar.

I saw the title and thought you were talking about me...! Hopefully not.

Is it Dagenham Kev or whatever his name is?

He also said 'we should have sold roots hall to west ham' and 'Southend manor get bigger crowds than this'

Just to remind people The Man in Questions Does have Mental Issue, very annoying indeed but just laugh it off People

Fair enough but when you have to put up with it on the last few occasions, like we all have, the answer is no we don't have to put up with it!

Just to remind people The Man in Questions Does have Mental Issue, very annoying indeed but just laugh it off People

Without sounding patronising , that's very unfortunate , but the guy is obviously spoiling games for a lot of fans who've paid good money , so they've every right to be a bit hacked off surely ?

I think, under the Disability Discrimination Act, the club would need to be very careful if they took action against the guy because he is a pest. Can you imagine the massive bad publicity ?

There are many fans attending games who have various disabilities, his problem is he talks loudly.

Plus I have been going to Southend for 34 years and have known kev for most of those, to be honest you just have to take him for what he is and if you know him well enough it's not an issue. The guy has been all over the country supporting the blues so give him a break. There are plenty of people without issues that annoy me every Saturday!

So what do people suggest, Get Him Banned From Roots Hall? Make him sit on his own? Just Ignore it and Watch the Game .

Theres plenty of people at the ground who talk complete bollocks and dont have mental issues. We cant afford to be turning anyone away at the moment !

Used to be an older "Tilson Out" guy in the East Blacks, this was when we was winning back-to-back promotions!

He is annoying, especially when he sits about 2 rows behind you! He has the shirt and stuff but just wants to see the other team win... I don't get why he attends at all actually. H e is always praising West Ham and Southend Manor. Usually he's only there for about 20 minutes anyway before retiring to the bar.

His repertoire is full of stuff like "Southend are the worst team in Essex, woo-oo-oo-oo" and today most of the East Blacks joined in with the "woo-oo-oo-oo" bit. We all laughed today... last game v Stockport I was seriously concerned he was going to get lumped.

It's difficult really... we all pay good money for those seats but he does hinder the enjoyment a touch

Give a dog a bone. He is not the full ticket its fairly obvious. Just ignore him he means no harm and in fairness he is pretty loyal despite all his faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back