• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On Saturday my son is mascot for the Yeovil Game as a Birthday present.

Normally i would think fantastic, what a match to have chosen etc etc.

We have some family and friends attending with us and at the moment i have 15 tickets in my posession(how much could i sell them for?
rock.gif
?
wow.gif
)

Unfortunately one of the tickets is for my Mother in Law
ghostface.gif
. As far as i am aware she has never attended a football match in her life.

I would therefore like to apologise to anyone towards the front of Block E seats approx 125-135(as you will be within earshot) as she is likely to drone on with the following:

which colour are southend in?
why does evereyone keep shouting?
whats that man with the flag for?
what are they singing?
whys the southend captain got a monkey on his head?

just thought i'd get in first before people start moaning on saturday evening
laugh.gif

cheers all

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 26 2005,21:35)]She will be hearing some colourful language then ...

laugh.gif
I wouldn't expect it any other way.
biggrin.gif

but you never know she might be a natural and teach you a new phrase or two.
oops.gif

Southender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a Shrimper since my first match in 1967, at one time travelled home and away every week, blah blah blah....usual I deserve crap....and i don't have a ticket for Saturday.
Meanwhile you are taking the Mother-in-law?
rock.gif
?
It's a strange world!
Hope your son has a memorable day. Enjoy!!!

Agaisnt Orient there was a family party who bought god knows how many tickets cos the youngest boy was the mascot, and they all came from miles away to be at the Hall. Just goes to show how football can bring people together!

I'm sure you're boy will love it. Grim Jnr was mascot for the LDV Vans Semi Vs Bristol Rovers and had the time of his life! (Lucky git!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ April 27 2005,21:54)]I'm sure you're boy will love it. Grim Jnr was mascot for the LDV Vans Semi Vs Bristol Rovers and had the time of his life!  (Lucky git!)
I've been trying to bribe him into giving jevons a whack on the knee in the tunnel.
cool.gif

Now now Southender.....dont you mean whack the mother in law
biggrin.gif

See u all saturday.

No doubt she'll hear a string of abuse from the East Reds at one of the following:

The referee
The Lino
General inept performances from everyone in the officials kit, including the 4th official
Jevons diving

So I best apologise beforehand as well. I'm up for this game more than anyone other game.

Back