• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

eastenders unanswered

graysblue

Banned
the queen vic must be the only pub in the world which gives free drinks every week,has a manky old couch and has stand up rows/fights virtually every couple of days.

why cant the residents of the square keep any secret?

are dot and albert steptoe the same person?

whatever happened to walford town fc ?

bradley playing 5 a side,is this guy on drugs? pass the ball you div.

ian beale must be worth a few quid,why does he still live in his pokey gaff?

speaking of houses,pats gaff must have 5/6 bedrooms

the car lot is proper mental

lack of washing machines is worrying also lack of cars per resident

can anyone give the answers??

blimey this week far too much time on my hands

ian beale must be worth a few quid,why does he still live in his pokey gaff?

He lives in that house because it used to be Pauline and Arther's so I guess its more sentimental value to him.

Just heard on the radio that Nick Cotton is coming back to EE :D

Hello Ma! (again...again...again.....again.....)

Who writes this shoddy crap?

Why aren't there any fried chicken and kebab establishments in Albert Square? That's not the East London I know.

how comes most of the people appear skint,yet all seem to hire fancy dress costumes on theme nigts,the recent james bond thing was damn mental.

are the writers snorting large lines of gear or on special brew?maybe both.

dear old minty when he 1st appeared was a ruthless landlord yet now he is a complete pussy.

why does charley the taxi geezer always grizzle?

beales cafe appears very small so how comes health and safety have not closed it down?

whenever the geezers have a card school,why on earth did they invite pensioners ie jim to play as well?

if nick returns ,what else can the writers offer him?

so many questions

sadly te mrs thinks its the best thing since........................crossroads.

and she hates it when i comment about the duff acting and wierd storylines

Yes I guess when I finally move in with Mrs MK I'll be forced to "watch". Still, I've got a laptop and Shrimperzone!

how as it possible that dots nephew was killed on the motorbike whilst riding round the square,also tiffany was mullered by the car in the square.

the square offers a very tight circuit where low speed is only possible

has the nightclub got the smallest dancefloor in the universe?

recently bobby davro charachter chatted up plump pat to make some other bird jealous !!! NOBODY would chat up pat unless they were under sedation.

the fruit and veg stall is utter class,it must take at least a quid per day

the recent gun thing with the ginger geezer,surely to admire the gun you would go somewhere where you cannot be disturbed ie bedroom,loo ect ect,no this prick examines it on the kitchen table then hides it under the sink..........idiot

i need to get out more

sadly te mrs thinks its the best thing since........................crossroads.

and she hates it when i comment about the duff acting and wierd storylines

You and me both gb. My wife hates it when I point out the glaring inconsistencies in the continuity etc.

Funny thing is she's started doing it herself now!

Its the relatives who have never been mentioned before which get me....
IIRC Sonia's Mum was in it years ago, yet she never mentioned her two brothers (Max and the other one out of the Bill)
I would have thought that Jim Branning may well have mentioned his grandaughter getting done by gangsters when it happened too...

how as it possible that dots nephew was killed on the motorbike whilst riding round the square,also tiffany was mullered by the car in the square.

the square offers a very tight circuit where low speed is only possible

One more accident and surely the square would warrent a speed camera?

East End of London, links to the City and the whole of London via Walford Underground Station, yet everybody works in Walford. Not only that, but everybody is capable of doing anybody elses job at the drop of a hat, with no training or explanation whatsoever!
Finally, nobody seems to have washing machines either....

Back