• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
We are blessed with no home game today, so what are you doing instead? Probably the high winds will prevent too much stuff outside this morning, so has your loved one got a list of stuff that needs doing? Wind surfing or para gliding might fit the weather.

Going to friends for lunch, and then have a tennis lesson at 4.30. I moved it from 10.30 this morning!

Plaster is all dry in the porch now so need to give it a lick of paint today. Weather is god awful so I am happy to be indoors. Spent the last 3 days out in the weather. Walked the dog 2 days in a row in woods in Langdon Hills then Belfairs woods so all the jobs I've put off since Friday need doing today

A lovely run along Canvey seafront this morning. The wind was behind me for the first mile and a bit so I stormed through that section but the last bit of the run was brutal. Especially after a glass or eight of red yesterday...

Started to remove some flaking paint from a window sill (a touch of paint now might stop any future problems) only to find a whole lot of paint came off because the sill is rotten in places. Working under a plastic sheet I have removed all the paint and half of the sill as it is rotten ...................... and I wish I had left it alone ..................... :sad: which I probably would have done if the game was on today.

Still better than seeing Southend tonked on Friday though ...............:unsure:

We are blessed with no home game today, so what are you doing instead? Probably the high winds will prevent too much stuff outside this morning, so has your loved one got a list of stuff that needs doing? Wind surfing or para gliding might fit the weather.

Mrs Shallow has never needed a list. All committed to memory along with all my faults since 1989. Just sneaked on the zone for a quick fix but better run now:'(

Chased the fence down the road and put it back in place. Patched up a gapping hole in shed roof and pulled the wheelie bins apart from the neighbours. Looked like they were getting punchy with each other. There has been a wheelie bin drive by shooting round the corner. At least six of them laying on the ground in a huddle, it's carnage.

Helping someone I don't know to re-launch his boat which has been washed up on the beach. High tide about 16:00hrs

walked the dog, watched a couple of "Xena - Warrior Princess" on dvd, done some domestic bits, next its practice me drums for an hour, then pizza for tea

Back