• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh at the Hall this Saturday

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
C’mon folks our boys are at home needing a win to get back into the play off positions - but ticket sales are still below 5,000….

(understandably in late January with a cost of living crisis raging)

Call your mates, put the word round at school, or even tell your missus (or hubby etc) you’re taking her to the Theatre of Dreams as an early Valentines gift. Always nice to give gifts that make a lasting impression :Smile:

C’mon folks our boys are at home needing a win to get back into the play off positions - but ticket sales are still below 5,000….

Call your mates, put the word round at school, or even tell your missus (or hubby etc) you’re taking her to the Theatre of Dreams as an early Valentines gift. Always nice to give gifts that make a lasting impression :Smile:

That’s still a good number considering our well loved chairman & non league football although the Darlington cup match was a great advert for non league football

I echo those sentiments. We've started playing some lovely stuff again and the team/management have worked wonders. We are in the playoff mix and we should all be embracing that. Let's hope sales rise by Saturday.

Last edited:
I think the weather will lead to many getting their tickets near the match. Decent weather forecast will see numbers rise i'm sure

When we took the plunge, I genuinely worried gates would dip under 3,000 or even lower.
It's a testament to our club, we get agitated if the gate isn't hovering around 6,000.
If two from Wrexham, Chesterfield, or Notts County go up we'll be probably be the first or second best supported club in the NL.
That said, would love not to find out, if you get my drift?

When we took the plunge, I genuinely worried gates would dip under 3,000 or even lower.
It's a testament to our club, we get agitated if the gate isn't hovering around 6,000.
If two from Wrexham, Chesterfield, or Notts County go up we'll be probably be the first or second best supported club in the NL.
That said, would love not to find out, if you get my drift?
If Wrexham & Notts County both go up, we have a great shot at going up, if top two go up automatically and 3rd to rest in play off (if happens next season.) - only if we didn’t get lucky in play off this season!

Smashed through 5,000 (5021 !!)
Plus Eastleigh fans and on the day walk ups , close to 6k maybe 🤔

Smashed through 5,000 (5021 !!)
Plus Eastleigh fans and on the day walk ups , close to 6k maybe 🤔
I used to have to cover Eastleigh, and unless things have changed over the last two seasons, the most supporters they took anywhere in the last 10 years was the 378 who were at Wrexham for the play-off semi-final in 2019.
It's double digits otherwise...

I've been looking forward to this one since losing to them to a joke of a referee last year, not to mention the gobsh1te albino right back/big black players of theirs giving if the big one. Really hope we win. Shoving it right down the throats of those two clowns.

Back