• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Eastleigh at the Hall this Saturday

C’mon folks our boys are at home needing a win to get back into the play off positions - but ticket sales are still below 5,000….

(understandably in late January with a cost of living crisis raging)

Call your mates, put the word round at school, or even tell your missus (or hubby etc) you’re taking her to the Theatre of Dreams as an early Valentines gift. Always nice to give gifts that make a lasting impression :Smile:

Just bought mine, first visit to the Hall since lockdown. Am also bringing my two nephews all the way from Hadleigh.:Smile:

Last edited:
C’mon folks our boys are at home needing a win to get back into the play off positions - but ticket sales are still below 5,000….

(understandably in late January with a cost of living crisis raging)

Call your mates, put the word round at school, or even tell your missus (or hubby etc) you’re taking her to the Theatre of Dreams as an early Valentines gift. Always nice to give gifts that make a lasting impression :Smile:

Just bought mine, first visit to the Hall since lockdown. Am also bringing my two nephews all the way from Hadleigh.:Smile:
Err, the ticket stats are showing 5347 home seats sold. Either your plea has had immediate results or that notorious time warp between Gt Yarmouth and the rest of the UK has worsened @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper.

Err, the ticket stats are showing 5347 home seats sold. Either your plea has had immediate results or that notorious time warp between Gt Yarmouth and the rest of the UK has worsened @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper.
You may not have spotted mate but @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper quoted my post for everything not in bold or brackets. 😉

He did have a fail using the quote function though so he’s still fair game for a drubbing for that.

Sod it, you can both go in the ducking stool cos it’s Friday and I haven’t been able to get away from my laptop for lunch yet so I’m in a foul mood. I might pee in the pond beforehand too.

Back in the ticket office for cup tickets today. Quite a few people purchasing tickets too which is always healthy 🤜
Yes, it had a steady trade this afternoon. But what a depressing place that ticket office is, no heating, staff in coats to keep warm, only a third of the lighting on. I know you have to keep costs down but it just shows what a state this club is under the ownership of a third rate property developer.

You may not have spotted mate but @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper quoted my post for everything not in bold or brackets. 😉

He did have a fail using the quote function though so he’s still fair game for a drubbing for that.

Sod it, you can both go in the ducking stool cos it’s Friday and I haven’t been able to get away from my laptop for lunch yet so I’m in a foul mood. I might pee in the pond beforehand too.
That will teach me to pay more attention and not go for a cheap shot laugh :Takethat:. Sorry @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper, but it was almost worth it for @Paulie Walnuts follow up post.

Sometimes you have to be grateful you've swerved a bullet. Now that @TrueBlue has turned his lecherous attentions to the fish monger, I can say I am that very grateful swerver.
How come you haven’t threatened all these posters (including yourself) for being off topic?

Pathetic the way you threaten others.

Look forward to seeing you delete these posts…….or not………

How come you haven’t threatened all these posters (including yourself) for being off topic?

They can’t afford to threaten me! - as it goes it’s Southend related my pick up lines have been a staple of SZ since it’s inception in 2001

They can’t afford to threaten me! - as it goes it’s Southend related my pick up lines have been a staple of SZ since it’s inception in 200
Steak dinners……I remember them well.

Just me that gets threatened by RHB then.

Perhaps I’ll offer him a fish supper…….

So far this is gentle, spontaneous friendly banter, it’s harmless and happens all the time perfectly untouched. It’s not about a subject which is divisive in any way that would break site rules.

If it had been a standalone topic it would have been in Homer’s Bar but it wasn’t, it grew out of this thread and wouldn’t have happened if this thread hadn’t happened.

As ever it’s a judgment call, and I don‘t know about the other mods, but IMO there’s not been anything majorly wrong with what’s on this thread although it’s probably tun it’s course.

Nevertheless you’re quite right to say the topic of the of the thread should be the priority to get back to. After all, we’ve now established Scott’s no George Clooney… but he‘s still got some moves.

Back on topic - 5,528 tickets sold now for Eastleigh. Thats looking much healthier.

Last edited:
So far this is gentle, spontaneous friendly banter, it’s harmless and happens all the time perfectly untouched. It’s not about a subject which is divisive in any way that would break site rules.

If it had been a standalone topic it would have been in Homer’s Bar but it wasn’t, it grew out of this thread and wouldn’t have happened if this thread hadn’t happened.

As ever it’s a judgment call, and I don‘t know about the other mods, but IMO there’s not been anything majorly wrong with what’s on this thread although it’s probably tun it’s course.

Nevertheless you’re quite right to say the topic of the of the thread should be the priority to get back to. After all, we’ve now established Scott’s no George Clooney… but he‘s still got some moves.

Back on topic - 5,528 tickets sold now for Eastleigh. Thats looking much healthier.
I hear George Clooney said to his mrs when first dating “I’m sorry I’m no Scott Peters”

She nearly walked out by all accounts

Yes, it had a steady trade this afternoon. But what a depressing place that ticket office is, no heating, staff in coats to keep warm, only a third of the lighting on. I know you have to keep costs down but it just shows what a state this club is under the ownership of a third rate property developer.

I have to say I’ve seen livelier cemeteries. It’s all a bit glum in the ticket office but the staff crack on and do their best 👍. Hopefully, todays turn out will be better than expected.

Back