• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Just been informed by a good mate of mine who's dad is old bill that Freddy was arrested Saturday night up in Basildon. As i myself noticed, Freddy was not in the Wolves team for saturday's game against Norwich and apparently was pretty ****ed off so headed back to essex to see friends and family. He ended up at Festival Leisure with a few mates and I think went to Chicagos. There his mate got in a scuffle with a geezer at the bar and Freddy's supposedly kicked him whilst on the floor, which was caught on CCTV.

After a night in the cells, my mate's old man went in to see him and Freddy supposedly came across very remorseful. He said he was in a foul mood for being left out the squad and then he's come down here n got a bit too ****ed. The victim didnt wanna press charges, just an apology.

This is a pretty reliable source and it made me think, did we ever work out the identities of the SUFC players caught up in trouble in Bakers Bar that night.

i think there is a difference between what happened in Bakers last season and giving a guy a kicking.

seems like already Freddy hasn't learnt the lessons from last season, fingers crossed he'll get his head straight and concentrate on his game

cheers for posting this

Yep, its true. I work with someone who works on the door at Chicargo's and they said Freddy was down there and smacked someone who was having a go at his wife, he was then thrown out quickly before the story got in the papers. Though apparently he did lash out at a bouncer who got him by the throat and threatened him that he'd never play football again if he didnt calm down! Slightly different versions of accounts but it all amounts to the same thing I spose!

All hearsay but you have to wonder why he is getting annoyed so early on at being on the bench if thats true.

He was a big fish in a small pond here but up there he isnt the main man anymore.

All hearsay but you have to wonder why he is getting annoyed so early on at being on the bench if thats true.

He was a big fish in a small pond here but up there he isnt the main man anymore.

True but he's had a fantastic start to his Wolves career. Wasn't it 4 goals in 5 games or something and those goals for Wales. He must have thought he'd done well enough to be in the starting XI. I can understand the disappointment and in a way it shows how much he cares.

My mate really aint a fan of Eastwood (as a person not a player) but his Dad did give him the impression that Freddy came across as someone with their head screwed on, he knew he'd ****ed up and admitted it.

Don't tell Wolves,we want him to play,score 20 goals by X-mas then get snapped up for zillions by under-pressure prem boss.

SSSSHHHH!

I was in Chicago's until about 11pm on staurday night and didnt see a thing so it must have happened later. Didnt even see Freddy in there. The lure of Samantha Janus in Ignite next door was just too hard to resist I'm afraid.:cool:

I was in Chicago's until about 11pm on staurday night and didnt see a thing so it must have happened later. Didnt even see Freddy in there. The lure of Samantha Janus in Ignite next door was just too hard to resist I'm afraid.:cool:

You're weak my friend, weak. Choosing beautiful blonde women over former SUFC strikers. Plus you know me mate, im not the type to post made up bull****

Freddy probably asked to sleep there for the night. Wanted to see what it was like to sleep in a brick built building for a change. See if he should or shouldnt buy a house. Give the boy a break.
How many of us have test driven a car before buying one ?
I rest my case (and get my coat). :p

come on own up, who e-mailed wolves!!

'a family relative of the hot man e-mailed wolves' - yer right!

:guns:

Back