• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood available tonight

Roll on tonight....

Watch out the saints, Freddy's gonna get ya!!.

smile.gif

I was about to post a much more informative thread, including how Eastwood will prepare for the match... but I won't bother now.

tounge.gif

Come on the Eastwood!!

Just looked on Southampton's official site and it looks like they are giving alot of youth players a run out tonight, check this out,

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/article....preview

They will also play keeper Paul Smith, remember him from the away leg against Brentford in the LDV area final a few years back, he came on as sub and played really well.

I just know we will be so up for this game, i cannot see any reason why we wont play well!  I cannot wait for it!!! We can do these Scummers!!

UP THE BLUES!!!

So what is the strategy? Ron sniffs another cup run? Tilson realises you are meant to defend your players? Have we realised refs are not meant to push players?
Asley Cole cn push for £60,000 a week so Freddy can do it for £1,000 or whatever?

To club and fans, get behind your players! Next time your star striker gets sent off don't just sit there and say oh dear never mind!

Tilly must be confident that the appeal wold succeed. I would imagine he would rather have Eastwood in for a league game than a cup game so i don't think the appealis just a delaying tactic

I don't think so, only if the appeal committe decides the offence warrants more than the original ban. If they deem such a push more seriously than three games, then they're just stupid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 22 2005,14:50)]BUT - if you lose the appeal doesn't the player get an extra game ban or something?
rock.gif
Not with Sky behind us.

A 3 game ban is the result of a red card for violent conduct. I guess that the ref has the benefit on hindsight to reduce it to a yellow as happened with Jenas. If that is the case then no ban, I wonder if the club have heard or are in the know about something in the refs report.

Otherwise it is pointless to contest the card and lose Eastwood for 3 league games.

Back