• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood

It looked like Gower overstretched for the ball and pulled a hamstring or groin (from vantage point from the West Stand)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rayleigh_Blue @ Oct. 18 2004,11:41)]It looked like Gower overstretched for the ball and pulled a hamstring or groin (from vantage point from the West Stand)
From East Greens, they both went for it and collided - but I didn't register which player collided with Gower.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 18 2004,11:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rayleigh_Blue @ Oct. 18 2004,11:41)]It looked like Gower overstretched for the ball and pulled a hamstring or groin (from vantage point from the West Stand)
From East Greens, they both went for it and collided - but I didn't register which player collided with Gower.
I saw that as well - Gower and Eastwood simply got in each others way, and Gower came off worst.

It was a pity for Gower, as he has been looked more like his old self over the last couple of games, and now it looks like another spell out of the team....
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,12:46)]Anyone know the extent of Gowers injury?
I heard that he had turned an ankle. Not sure how long it will keep him out for.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 18 2004,12:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,12:46)]Anyone know the extent of Gowers injury?
I heard that he had turned an ankle. Not sure how long it will keep him out for.
I'm not entirely sure either, but he left the ground on crutches with his ankle heavily strapped. Could just be a precaution though.

It was right in front of me and I don't think Fredy touched him. If he did then I think he should be fined two weeks wages and banned for three games.
biggrin.gif

Fredy clattered him, but neither of the players' called for the ball. I think he turned his ankle on his standing foot from when Eastwood went into him and knocked him over.

Back