• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barmy Army

Director
Just started taking a look at a game called EasyPar which is basically a golf version of hattrick. It's still in quite primative stages, but it looks like it has the potential to be something quite good. You train up "yourself" to take part in tournaments against other individuals.

Thought it may interest some of you who like golf, or simply want another hattrick-type game to play.
wink.gif

Another game to contribute to my chances of getting sacked
biggrin.gif

Any hints on this? Don't want to blow all my money at once on training the wrong thing.

OK I think the general hints are not to spend a lot on training, use the $1,000 option for whatever you train. You need to be well rounded to get better. There's a fed on Hattrick for it.

TheGeneral with solid experience is in inadequate form and calm in temperament. TheGeneral has a Total Skill Index of 1000.

That the same for everyone, or not?!

There are players who have been there for a few weeks so have an advantage over the newer players, as they have more money and have weeks extra training.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Mar. 27 2006,17:10)]There are players who have been there for a few weeks so have an advantage over the newer players, as they have more money and have weeks extra training.
Those advantages will not be permanent though. There are caps in place by the developer that limit the amount that you can improve. As you improve in one categoy you get weaker in the others.

The top players who have trained their skills up to a high standard will not receive the same boosts in training that new players get. In effect it's more realistic as beginners obviously get better at skills, than those experienced players who already have those skills. Whilst us newbies are learning skills, top players are refining them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 27 2006,16:53)]TheGeneral with solid experience is in inadequate form and calm in temperament. TheGeneral has a Total Skill Index of 1000.

That the same for everyone, or not?!
BrockVH with solid experience is in weak form and calm in temperament. BrockVH has a Total Skill Index of 1079

That's after one day.

I just took a look at the list of those playing in the Virginia Beach Open this weekend and it looks like quite a few SZers are in there.

Is everyone playing in the Virginia Beach Tournament?

I'm +2 after 10.

I can see Bob Cratchitt is +2 after 6.

Anyone else?

Back