• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Ebbsfleet United vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
KM said that subs would be crucial in this game, well I don't think our substitutions are all that game changing tbh

Waldron must be injured?

Can’t think of another reason why he wouldn’t of got minutes today and on Tuesday?

Really poor second half.

No sustained pressure by us. More long ball. No momentum and very few efforts on goal.

The way the results elsewhere went, we missed a big opportunity today. But an 8 point gap with four games left will be too much.

I agree mate. I’d like to think we’re relatively safe now, so why not try and bed Waldron and Wood in for next season? I’m not sure I understand Kev’s approach. Bringing Demi on says to me he’s happy for the draw (which isn’t good enough if we want playoffs), but if we’re happy to see out this season then why aren’t Waldron/Wood coming on? There’s a high chance Sandat won’t be here next season but gets on over Waldron?
Completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back