• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo tonight

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Gower still in pain but undergoing acupuncture and hopes to play.

No news on Freddy.

Tilly wants us to attack from the start.

Luton players are playing for their jobs.

fingers crossed he will be fully fit 'cos it is quite obvious when gower isn't and it really affects his game

If Hull win, or we both draw then we're down.

The odds are stacked against us but if we win this, there is still an excellent chance that we'll be in touching distance of safety.

If we lose this and Luton beat Sunderland too, I'll be about a ton down. I'd rather we do the job!

The odds are stacked against us but if we win this, there is still an excellent chance that we'll be in touching distance of safety.

If we lose this and Luton beat Sunderland too, I'll be about a ton down. I'd rather we do the job!

If we win and Hull win we are down.

If we win and Hull don't but Leeds win we are virtually down.

Relying on two other teams to slip up is too much I think.

If we win and Hull win we are down.

If we win and Hull don't but Leeds win we are virtually down.

Relying on two other teams to slip up is too much I think.

Leeds winning tomorrow won't make a huge difference either way unless they win by a hatful. They won't take anything at Derby and if we win both our last two games our goal difference should be better than theirs.

Leeds winning tomorrow won't make a huge difference either way unless they win by a hatful. They won't take anything at Derby and if we win both our last two games our goal difference should be better than theirs.

We prob need to win by at least 3 clear goals tomorrow to stand a chance of this , assuming that the odd goal settles the remaining Leeds and Blues matches .

We have got to go for it against what is likely to be a very inexperienced team .

If we were to win and Hull were to lose tomorrow , they would go into their last match knowing a point might not be enough , even if Leeds lose at home to Ipswich . we need Cardiff to do us a massive favour tomoro !!!

Hull may get a point tomorrow. Leeds will probably get all three. If we can win then we'll still in it if both of those things happen. We're in touch with Leeds in terms of goal difference and that is all that matters.

Back