• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo tonight...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Sep. 29 2004,17:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 29 2004,15:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,15:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Sep. 29 2004,14:12)]You might know her Chris, we had to stop the mini bus so she could throw up.
Nice one Toddy.....
Ah, so where do you reside now, VS (aka WCS)?

rock.gif

wink.gif
Er, the West country?
Cheltenham I believe, VS is down there at Uni.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Sep. 29 2004,17:16)]Cheltenham I believe, VS is down there at Uni.
Does Cheltenham qualify as the West Country? As a former resident of Devon, it seemed to me that you hadn't reached the West Country until you were south of the Gordano services on the M5...

rock.gif

Cheltenham & Gloucester seemed to me to be "the West of England" as opposed to "the West Country"...

unclesam.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 29 2004,17:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Sep. 29 2004,17:16)]Cheltenham I believe, VS is down there at Uni.
Does Cheltenham qualify as the West Country?  As a former resident of Devon, it seemed to me that you hadn't reached the West Country until you were south of the Gordano services on the M5...

rock.gif

Cheltenham & Gloucester seemed to me to be "the West of England" as opposed to "the West Country"...

unclesam.gif
A valid point, maybe Cotswold shrimper would be more appropriate.

I was going to use Cotswolds Shrimper or Cheltenham Shrimper, but I thought this one would be better.

Anyway Matt, West Country/West of England, it's all the same to me
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,19:50)]I was going to use Cotswolds Shrimper or Cheltenham Shrimper, but I thought this one would be better.

biggrin.gif
Hils, you're not the Cheltenham Shrimper that visited the chatroom for a while during the Kidderminster game and buggered off midway through the first half, are you?

I hate women who bugger off half way through ... it just upsets the rhythm ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Sep. 29 2004,17:48)]I will have to try and get in the paper again -starting tonight.  
wink.gif

laugh.gif
shrek we well be gettin in again no worries on that mateabout that other part i was chattin to you about will sort it!

yer i am Jack

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,18:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,19:50)]I was going to use Cotswolds Shrimper or Cheltenham Shrimper, but I thought this one would be better.

biggrin.gif
Hils, you're not the Cheltenham Shrimper that visited the chatroom for a while during the Kidderminster game and buggered off midway through the first half, are you?
I had to. I had to go to work, money to earn etc etc

Sorry

I'm surprised the Echo could even here them lot, I certainly couldn't and the media boxs are behind us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 29 2004,23:00)]I'm surprised the Echo could even here them lot, I certainly couldn't and the media boxs are behind us.
The headlines will be a good read tomorrow! Let's buy them up in the hundreds and distribute them around Colchester!
laugh.gif

Back