• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Efe Sodje

very disappointed in Efe for waving the imaginary card around it has to be said.

Great signing for Bury though.

What a prat that goalie was though! Still think Efe could do a job for us.

This is totally irrelevant, but Efe is doing a job for me at the moment - yes, I'm talking Championship Manager (01/02 version - still the best), Blues have achieved three successive promotions, and in 2004, Efe, Tommy Black, Mark Gower and Richie Foran(!) are doing the biz in the Prem.

not sure i would want efe sneeking up behind me like that! still can't kick a ball though can he!?!

What a prat that goalie was though! Still think Efe could do a job for us.

We all crave nostalgia [what we can no longer have] to some degree.

Must look forward to the future and championship as minimum requirement.

Agreed that as brilliant as bandana man was for us in the past, the future can only lay in youth with a sufficient blend of experience - for which there is no substitute.

Efe was immense at times and always gave 100% - characterised his performances in the manner in which he strutted around the park.

Super memories.

Went down to the Brentford Vs Bury game last night, and had a sit in the Bury end. Sodje was woeful last night. Alway's winning headers in the air, but they were going more up than away. His clearences always seemed to clear the stand when it would have been easier to play it to a team mate, or just hoof it up the pitch. Shame as he was such a quality player for us.

On another note, Andy Bishop for Bury was superb in a very poor team. Got two goals and certainly wouldn't look out of place in league 1. Tilly get someone down to ave a look at him!!!

Looks like Maher's not the only person Stimson can't see playing for Gillingham next year.....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_3518086,00.html

Unusual betting patterns on maybe Edfde's last game for Bury -v- Accrington [one six figure bet on Bury to win alone] where the match officials were changed pre-match by the FA as a precaution against match fixing allegations.

They are now following the money trail to seek to find out who may have been behind a coup. Strange that those bookie chaps squeal when faced to pay out winning wagers, but all quiet when punters lose.

Last edited:
This is totally irrelevant, but Efe is doing a job for me at the moment - yes, I'm talking Championship Manager (01/02 version - still the best), Blues have achieved three successive promotions, and in 2004, Efe, Tommy Black, Mark Gower and Richie Foran(!) are doing the biz in the Prem.

get in there, i love 01/02 manager haha

Back