• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Oxley,
Demetriou, White, Sokolik, Coker,
O'Neill, Leonard, King, McLaughlin,
Mooney, Cox
Subs: Smith, Barrett, Thompson, Bridge, Atkinson, McGlashan, Williams

Smith should be starting for me. Suppose Phil can't afford any gambles at the moment.

Ted on the bench? Don't agree with that whatsoever.

Maybe phillipo doesn't think T dog is quite ready yet...or maybe he thinks he is SO READY he gets a league start next week!?

Three right backs and one centre half .. Now that's a new system for sure! :cool:

Goalkeepers are fragile souls. Dropping Oxley here could have been very damaging to his confidence early on in his time here.

Goalkeepers are fragile souls. Dropping Oxley here could have been very damaging to his confidence early on in his time here.

I would have had a word with Oxley before the start of the season and told him that Ted would play this game no matter what. Even if he had a blinder last Saturday, he would have known tonight was Ted's game. I think we all pretty much assumed that was going to be the case anyway.

If anyone's confidence is damaged here, it's Smith's.

Ok, much obliged.

I only have DAB in here and sometimes they have Col Ewe on if they are away! :'(

John White at centre back doesn't fill me from confidence and highlights how few options we have if Barrett and Thompson continues to not work. Expecting another loss, hopefully Oxley makes a few saves to get his confidence up at least.

Ok, much obliged.

I only have DAB in here and sometimes they have Col Ewe on if they are away! :'(

You might have a problem then, as I used to have the same issues with my DAB in my house, in the end I went back to the old analogue radio and had to manually tune it. I listen through Blues Player these days.

Thanks, Matti.

I should buy a cheap radio really, as a back up.

The other option is to sit in the car all night!

Oooh, result! .. It's on 95.3 and DAB! :thumbsup::cool:

COYB!

Thanks, Matti.

I should buy a cheap radio really, as a back up.

The other option is to sit in the car all night!

Got a smart phone with a radio app on it Andy? that will do it with headphones, and it won't be two hours behind like Bluesplayer.

Back