• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So the goal came AFTER the substitutions then, not before as said on another thread!

I was halfway through saying 'Don't shoot' as he hit it:nope::blush:

That goal wasn't quite as I remembered it! My memory was of a shot almost heading out of the ground ....... and suddenly if was dipping under the bar. Quite marvellous.

Love the reaction of the fans.

Its not much to look at MK.

Just a tap in really. To be honest it was straight at the keeper and Egan is lucky he didn't save it, really should have put in in one of the corners. He is a defender though so suppose just grateful it went in.

My mobile is ***** and YouTube is also blocked. Have to wait until I get home. :angry:

Curious how NR block Youtube and Vine when all their internet bandwith is taken up between 9-5 with some weird little website called shrimperzone.com :winking::winking:

Curious how NR block Youtube and Vine when all their internet bandwith is taken up between 9-5 with some weird little website called shrimperzone.com :winking::winking:

8-6 please. Its called flexible skivingworking. :winking:

Yep my mistake, goal on 62 , Eastwood on 61

Incredible goal.

Was it a cross though as Scunthorpe said it was flukey? :smile:

So how many are saying that Eastwood changed the game? I sense there was some influence form Freddy but he can't be included in influencing that goal.

I would like him to start on Saturday though, to see what he can do from the start.

Just got back (I stayed overnight) and I was immediately behind the keeper and Egan's shot swerved and dipped at the last minute. The tv replay shows me having an orgasm behind the goal!

Back