• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eggheads

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Whats going on? Is there a new system where they choose 5 from a squad of 6? That new bloke looks like the sort of chap you wouldnt want to be stuck in a pub with.

When are you egghead zoners going to do your stuff?

Well allegedly next week, though the production company have been very quiet over it, much to our annoyance.

Barry's a pushover - I've worked out the tactics, the ones to eliminate are Daphne (sweet old lady? Quiz killer more like!) and Kevin (possibly a robot plugged into Wikipedia).

Getting very cheesed off with waiting for some news - supposedly we were told 11th/12th. I still have to speak to the Club and the Echo as soon as we get confirmation so longer than a couple of day's notice would be good! I am therefore going out for the day on 10th in the hope that we will definitely NOT be needed that day.

I thought we'd already sussed those tactics anyway? Oh, and I'm doing geography, right?

Getting very cheesed off with waiting for some news - supposedly we were told 11th/12th. I still have to speak to the Club and the Echo as soon as we get confirmation so longer than a couple of day's notice would be good! I am therefore going out for the day on 10th in the hope that we will definitely NOT be needed that day.

I thought we'd already sussed those tactics anyway? Oh, and I'm doing geography, right?

I'd rather GraysBlue Jnr joined the team :D

Well allegedly next week, though the production company have been very quiet over it, much to our annoyance.

Barry's a pushover - I've worked out the tactics, the ones to eliminate are Daphne (sweet old lady? Quiz killer more like!) and Kevin (possibly a robot plugged into Wikipedia).

I would have thought Chris is the one to avoid. That bloke seems to know everything.
CJ does well on literature and books but often seems to pretend he knows nothing about it. He's bluffing -get him on sport.

I would have thought Chris is the one to avoid. That bloke seems to know everything.
CJ does well on literature and books but often seems to pretend he knows nothing about it. He's bluffing -get him on sport.

Kevin & Daphne are bar far and away the best. Chris, CJ & Judith can be beaten on a variety of subjects. Barry has replaced C as my who I would most like to punch.

Nah get Chris on TV or music and possibly sport and he's toast.

Kevin is rubbish at food and drink.

Nice aside from Dermot last week re a contestant doing sport. When asked a golf question he said it wasn't his area of expertise, then did the same when a cricket and rugby questions came up, so Dermot said "we've done golf, cricket and rugby, there isn't much left to be an expert in."

Kevin & Daphne are bar far and away the best. Chris, CJ & Judith can be beaten on a variety of subjects. Barry has replaced C as my who I would most like to punch.

Daphne is a legend. I remember her from her 15 to 1 days, she was genius on that. Always gave the impression that she didn't really know what was going on but she bloody well did.

Daphne is a legend. I remember her from her 15 to 1 days, she was genius on that. Always gave the impression that she didn't really know what was going on but she bloody well did.

When I starred on 15 to 1 I gave away that impression too...

Back