• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Watched this on Channel 4 last night, and whilst the bulk of it was about dermatological issues (psoriasis, acne etc.) two elements of the programme were particularly disturbing.

The people in question in these two parts of the programme are embarassed (as the programme says) about parts of their body. One was a bloke of 54 who had a problem having sex because of penis pain. So, he gets this tink knob out and the expert starst giving him advice. The crux of the problem was that his penis bled during sex. My advice to him, as someone embarassed by this problem, would be go and see your doctor. You can't be that embarassed by it if you whip you chipolata out in front of 4million people. How can the bloke go to work the next day? Imagine sitting in a meeting with him and he starts on "well my opinion on this is". I'd say to him your opinion don't matter mate, I saw you retrating your foreskin on TV last night, and your c**k bleeds.

The other was a fit looking MILF who had an elephantt man stylee flap of skin hanging out of her flange - bright purple in colour. She had a nice one apart from that with fetching blonde undergrowth. But again, how can she go to work today having flashed her labia and all in front of the watching millions?

amazing stuff, i turned over and nearly choked on the image of the lady, legs spread and lips bigger than bubba. For educational purposes i carried on viewing!!!

This programme was fasinating, but the thing that I kept thinking was, if you are so ****ing embarassed how come you are willing to be filmed and have it shown to 4million viewers? Strange

The bloke with the bleeding penis was horrible.

Those were some serious hanging lips, and as for the women with the skin like a tail..........

This programme was fasinating, but the thing that I kept thinking was, if you are so ****ing embarassed how come you are willing to be filmed and have it shown to 4million viewers? Strange.....

That's the point I'm making. If you're that embarassed you don't let the world see your teeny-tiny bleeding willy or your flippy-flappy violet flange do you. I mean I wouldn't go on there and expose my seven testicles.

That's the point I'm making. If you're that embarassed you don't let the world see your teeny-tiny bleeding willy or your flippy-flappy violet flange do you. I mean I wouldn't go on there and expose my seven testicles.

Exactly, its just not the done thing. O well, tonight is all about boobs, I bet we are looking forward to it

Watched this again last night on C4+1 after the football, and it was mostly about downstairs lady parts. The most jaw-dropping moment had to be a woman well into her mid-late 50's inspecting her flange in front of another group of women. She was fiddling about with her inner and outer lips in order to check for cancer of the vulva.

After this extremely intimate inspection the programme announcer stated that if you were concerned in any way you should visit the programmes C4 website or text Vulva to 83188. I did the latter, and ever since I've been inundated with 0% Finance offers on a brand-new S4.

Watched this again last night on C4+1 after the football, and it was mostly about downstairs lady parts. The most jaw-dropping moment had to be a woman well into her mid-late 50's inspecting her flange in front of another group of women. She was fiddling about with her inner and outer lips in order to check for cancer of the vulva.

After this extremely intimate inspection the programme announcer stated that if you were concerned in any way you should visit the programmes C4 website or text Vulva to 83188. I did the latter, and ever since I've been inundated with 0% Finance offers on a brand-new S4.

Which I have no doubt will answer any Vulva related queries that you may have...

I missed it last night, went for the apprentice instead, dont have C4+1, but they show it the next night again on C4, so may watch it tonight. Cocks tonight...

Back