• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emergency Loan Goalkeeping Options?

Harry Seaden is a couple of months off 19 and has I think 8 or 9 National League games under his belt. Also England at a couple of age groups.

No point bringing someone else’s U23. Unless we can get an experienced keeper Harry should have his chance.

Last edited:
Harry Seaden is a couple of months off 19 and gas I think 8 or 9 National League games under his belt. Also England st a couple of age groups.

No point bringing someone else’s U23. Unless we can get an experienced keeper Harry should have his chance.
Harry joined Dagenham on 21st November and came back to us on 5th January. He played 2 games both cup matches and was on the bench for the National League games. The experience would have been invaluable though. I do agree that I would sooner see our youngsters play rather than someone elses.

Harry Seaden is a couple of months off 19 and has I think 8 or 9 National League games under his belt. Also England at a couple of age groups.

Harry hasn't played any National League games, he has been on the bench and has played an FA Trophy game.

Funny. I would have said the same, but actually Seadon didn't have a lot to do last night. By and large we kept Gillingham quiet.

I wasn’t going to say this, but about 30 seconds before Gills scored, I was thinking it’d be nice to see the young lad tested, as upto that point, he had very little to do.

I didn’t want to see him peppered or anything, I just wanted him to have an opportunity to showcase his ability and talent. For his benefit, aswell as our own.

And then they scored, and I instantly regretted it all.

Exactly this. Just one of these days, wouldn't it be nice to get some good news in this grim awful nightmare of a season.

Afraid that whilst RM is in charge it will always be the same. Unenterprising Council and used car dealer at the helm, sooner or later disaster will strike!

dont see the point of playing someone else's youngster when we have Seaden.

If we can get an experienced loan keeper in then great if not it just seems self defeating as we can give our own youngster the experience

dont see the point of playing someone else's youngster when we have Seaden.

If we can get an experienced loan keeper in then great if not it just seems self defeating as we can give our own youngster the experience

Connal Trueman is 23 and has had first team experience at Birmingham. I would rather he played than Seaden. He has 5 years experience over Seaden

Connal Trueman is 23 and has had first team experience at Birmingham. I would rather the played than Seaden. He has 5 years experience over Seaden

I know he has first team experience for them 12 odd games since 2014, he got a chance at some stage so we should give ours a chance and not take it away. How do we get our youngsters first team experience if we don't play them in a situation like this. There is nothing left on the season so finding out about these lads is a good thing for me

Back