• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emile Acquah

I still remember his turn and shot against Oldham which rebounded off the bar, he showed he had some close control ability but he wasn't a target man as he hadn't learnt that part of his trade and he wasn't in the right side at the right time to learn his trade

really pleased for the lad ,shoved it in te face of a few keyboard warriors hasnt he .
Not really, he was crap. Yes he was too young and in a crap team but that doesnt change the fact that we needed a goalscorer and he wasnt.

Im glad its going well for him seemed a good lad. But that doesnt change my opinion of that season and what i saw.

And lets keep it real, he's signing for barrow not man c.

Not really, he was crap. Yes he was too young and in a crap team but that doesnt change the fact that we needed a goalscorer and he wasnt.

Im glad its going well for him seemed a good lad. But that doesnt change my opinion of that season and what i saw.

And lets keep it real, he's signing for barrow not man c.
a Barrow team who finished 9th in League 2 last season and with ambitions to go up this season.

really pleased for the lad ,shoved it in te face of a few keyboard warriors hasnt he .
I was one that got frustrated by EA performances in a Blues shirt , for such a sizeable guy , he was reluctant to use his stature in a way that could of benefited the team.

He didn;t run channels that much or break the lines and tended to come deep showing for feet but lost the ball the majority of the time doing so - at that time he needed to do a lot more , it was his debut season and the minimum expectation is to give it your absolute all .

Many would have made sure that they covered every blade of grass and challenged for every ball ( he hardly got off the ground to compete for a header) , Im glad for the kid but I will always try and be balanced in commenting on player performances and stand by comments made by myself and some on here .

He has shown a good attitude to dust himself off and must of really worked on his game to impress all around him , so i applaud EA

I was one that got frustrated by EA performances in a Blues shirt , for such a sizeable guy , he was reluctant to use his stature in a way that could of benefited the team.

He didn;t run channels that much or break the lines and tended to come deep showing for feet but lost the ball the majority of the time doing so - at that time he needed to do a lot more , it was his debut season and the minimum expectation is to give it your absolute all .

Many would have made sure that they covered every blade of grass and challenged for every ball ( he hardly got off the ground to compete for a header) , Im glad for the kid but I will always try and be balanced in commenting on player performances and stand by comments made by myself and some on here .

He has shown a good attitude to dust himself off and must of really worked on his game to impress all around him , so i applaud EA
Thats what i meant but you wrote it in a better way 😁

Sure another poster on here mentioned it but I remember him coming on as a sub against Gills away and tearing about everywhere .. really looked a danger that day but from memory was sent off. That maybe combined with the fact he was chucked into a struggling team and was let’s face it under lots of fan pressure maybe did for him here. Fwiw I hope he does well, .. maybe he’s a confidence player who’ll reach his peak in a couple of years. Good luck Emile.

Back