• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emily Atack v Shakira

...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's 2nd tie, sees SupaBlues teen totty (from The Inbetweeners) Emily Atack up against Colombia's 2nd highest export Shakira (SS5).

* - again, I'll manually close this poll at 10am approx, tomorrow (10 Feb)

1253310228_shakira_dance_1255637753.gif

That is all.

Makes a change having such a one sided poll compared to the really close ties we've had lately.

Sexpot Shakira all the way.

Good God, that video is mesmerising.

How long do you think I can get away with looping that on my screen before my boss realises I've not been doing any work?

I cannot believe Emily's mum is fat scouse (in the loosest possible sense) comedian, Kate Robbins (her brother is Den Perry in Phoenix Nights).

Pointless trivia fact #37 - My mate's Mrs used to work as their nanny as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back