• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emily Atack

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Would you?

SNF2301TVAA_682_953349j.jpg

I don't know who she is or where she came from, but I can say with some certainty that my answer is, "Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes," and will be delivered by megaphone from the top of the nearest church steeple.

I mean....look at them. Just look at them!

Is this a trick question? Was "she" born a man and has undergone extensive surgery?

I'd rather be given a hotel room key and Will's Mum for the evening...

This the doris on dancing on ice? spotted her first time this weekend. 100% yes.

She's a million times better than Carly D'Amato (who looks like a ****), but she's no ravishing beauty in my opinion. Would I shag it? Of course I ****ing would.

Now to me that photo seems so hopelessly airbrushed it's hard to make an educated judgement, the outline of her head is so defined it may as well have been photoshopped on there. I have no idea who she is so can someone put a photo up of here in some kind of real life scenario??

PS. Yes I would.

Back