• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emma Raducanu

southendkid

Director⭐
Has made history by being the first tennis player (male or female) to reach a Grand Slam final despite being a qualifier.

Woke up just in time to see the closing stages of the match and the post match interview etc on Amazon. A truly amazing achievement and now looking forward to the final on Saturday night...

Has made history by being the first tennis player (male or female) to reach a Grand Slam final despite being a qualifier.

And she's done it without having lost a set. In fact she's only lost 27 games in 18 sets, i.e. on average 1.5 games per set.

Tabloids saying that win will catapult her into the 100 Mill earning potential in the next few years as shes so likable and marketable, well against the likes of Henman and Murray any one is more marketable !!

good on the girl is what i say

Tabloids saying that win will catapult her into the 100 Mill earning potential in the next few years as shes so likable and marketable, well against the likes of Henman and Murray any one is more marketable !!

good on the girl is what i say
In Murray's defense the tabloids ripped into him for saying he'd be supporting anyone but England at the World Cup (something that was clearly meant as a joke), given the massive overreaction from the press he probably thought it'd be better to be boring after that.

In Murray's defense the tabloids ripped into him for saying he'd be supporting anyone but England at the World Cup (something that was clearly meant as a joke), given the massive overreaction from the press he probably thought it'd be better to be boring after that.

Andy Murray is far from boring. He just has a boring voice.

Good News

Raducanu v Fernandez US Open Final is now live on Channel 4 (Starts 8.00pm) as well as Amazon Prime.

Emma wins the second set 6-3 so it is game, set, and match, and is the new US Open Champion

What a match, she is the first qualifier to ever win a major tournament.

Emma won the tournament without dropping a single set!

E_CXWWnX0AA0tLl.jpg

One of the best sporting moments of the year, if not the best.

Wonderful person, too.

She's been dreadful since the US open. I've been watching all her ATP matches. Not sure whats happened there.

She's been dreadful since the US open. I've been watching all her ATP matches. Not sure whats happened there.
She spent ages trying to find a new coach after sacking the old one, probably didn't help her tennis too much in that period. She's only 19 at the end of the day, a reality check like this will probably be good for her in the long run.

She spent ages trying to find a new coach after sacking the old one, probably didn't help her tennis too much in that period. She's only 19 at the end of the day, a reality check like this will probably be good for her in the long run.

Has she got a new one now, I haven't heard.

I fear she might be a one hit wonder.

Back