• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emmanuel Osadebe and Theo Vassell unable to be registered due to EFL Embargo?

For those that remember back to the famous away game last year when we won 0-4 at Bradford, Humphrys wasn't announced until about 11am on the Saturday morning.

As Sol would say, "patience is a virtue"

:Smile:

Video of Osadebe doing an initiation song in an SUFC shirt at The Village Hotel tonight. We finally have a signing UTB

What reason is there to delay an announcement? And has he signed in time to play Vs Blackpool?

We did the same with Humps. Gives less time for other team to sort out there tactics

Yeh and I seem to recall turning up to a Southend match and question who Assombalomba was as it was announced he had signed.

Hopefully it works.

Someone mentioned Little Chef earlier - gone I'm afraid. And no breakfast at the out of the way Travelodges as well

Whats wrong with a bit of max bygraves or shakin stevens, damn kids!

/signing whoop :)

Someone mentioned Little Chef earlier - gone I'm afraid.

Around 20 years ago, when i used to cover the whole of England, Wales & Scotland for my company, i drove around 40,000 mile per year.

When i used to drive to Newcastle leaving at 6am, i'd go into a Little Chef halfway up the A1, for a big breakfast.
Cant remember what it was called, but had i been a 'weight watcher' that would have been my total calorie intake for the day!.

Around 20 years ago, when i used to cover the whole of England, Wales & Scotland for my company, i drove around 40,000 mile per year.

When i used to drive to Newcastle leaving at 6am, i'd go into a Little Chef halfway up the A1, for a big breakfast.
Cant remember what it was called, but had i been a 'weight watcher' that would have been my total calorie intake for the day!.

Surely the Olympic Breakfast

My brother lives up north and we use A1 a lot, when the children were small we used to use Little Chef as they loved the donuts, when they got older we switched allegance to the OK Diner as food was always better.

Players were going to be in squad for tomorrow but on understanding now paper work didn’t go through in time .....,,

Back