• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Emmanuel Osadebe and Theo Vassell unable to be registered due to EFL Embargo?

Chris Phillips tweeted: I'm aware of the videos of potential new signings singing to the rest of the squad but as things stands no deals have been completed

I am also a regular A1 user who switched to the Peterborough OK Diner after the Little Chef a few miles up finally died (to be fair it was long overdue). I can definitely recommend ‘The Bigger One’ from the breakfast menu.

Around 20 years ago, when i used to cover the whole of England, Wales & Scotland for my company, i drove around 40,000 mile per year.

When i used to drive to Newcastle leaving at 6am, i'd go into a Little Chef halfway up the A1, for a big breakfast.
Cant remember what it was called, but had i been a 'weight watcher' that would have been my total calorie intake for the day!.
The Olympic breakfast

Blackpool aren't going to know what's hit them as soon as we unleash them. Definitely tactical and not at all because the club's embargo has yet to be lifted.

Sol confused and complexed (whatever that means) about the situation with the Macc Lads. I am normally supportive of the club for all the issues but this is an effing joke.

I expect them both to be signed up by a national league side on Monday morning over us delaying things as normal.

The summer transfer window will be exactly the same, nothing ever changes.

It's not good that we haven't signed them yet for whatever reason but even worse that Sol doesn't know why - it doesn't bode well.

Just goes to show at the end of the day where the power lies... Campbell is purely a manager accountable for the resources provided to him by Ron Martin. #nopowernosay... does not bode well for Sol methinks.

Back