• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News End of Season Cup: 2nd Round Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Just one issue remained undecided after Tuesdays First Round .. and Scamps and WickfordShrimper were again pretty evenly matched as they have been throughout the season .. both predicted a home win for us for one point, and both predicted a Swindon win with Cox scoring first, however Scamps was confident enough about this to place his Wildcard, and thus edge through 5-3 and join the other 15 in the draw for the 2nd Round, which will take place later this evening ... matches will be played during Round 49 of the league season, next weekend 27th/28th March

2nd Round Qualifiers

1 BLUEBLOOD
2 BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 Brettie Angell
4 canveyshrimper
5 DoDtS
6 The Big Shrimp
7 SUFC Al
8 ldnfatso
9 Shrimpersarmy
10 Kristof
11 stickyboy
12 seves
13 Ozzer
14 Dave the Shrimper
15 Stickyboy Junior
16 Scamps

Here is the draw ...

seves vs DoDtS
Scamps vs BLUEBLOOD
The Big Shrimp vs BLUEBLOOD Junior
Ozzer vs stickyboy
ldnfatso vs canveyshrimper
Shrimpersarmy vs Dave the Shrimper
SUFC Al vs Brettie Angell
Stickyboy Junior vs Kristof

2 matches spring out to me, Ozzer and stickyboy meet in the tie of the round, both firmly entrenched towards the top of the league table, and SUFC Al must do battle against his brother ... sibling rivalry at its finest methinks !!!

Last edited:
Just one issue remained undecided after Tuesdays First Round .. and Scamps and WickfordShrimper were again pretty evenly matched as they have been throughout the season .. both predicted a home win for us for one point, and both predicted a Swindon win with Cox scoring first, however Scamps was confident enough about this to place his Wildcard, and thus edge through 5-3 and join the other 15 in the draw for the 2nd Round, which will take place later this evening ... matches will be played during Round 49 of the league season, next weekend 27th/28th March

Oh yes... Was in the bag... Thanks Mr Cox of swindon... Bring on the next round.

SHRIMPERZONE PREDICTIONS CUP GETS SERIOUS

The second Round of the Cup and here's my previews of the ties (only in fun)

seves vs DoDtS
DoDtS is in second place in the League while Seves is in 15th place, but on Saturday’s they both scored 3 points each, Was DoDtS silly talk of the double the kiss of death? Will seves first round win over the drastic sturgeon stand him in good stead?

Scamps vs BLUEBLOOD
Scamps facing his third Cup tie against Blueblood still a novice, But Blueblood is 9th in the league against 22nd for scamps. Basically it’s cup experience v league standing, take your choice?

The Big Shrimp vs BLUEBLOOD Junior
Saturday Big shrimp scored 6 while BBjunior 3, the League placings Bs 4th v BBjunior 11th. If you follow the form book it would have to be the big Shrimp but this is the Cup anything can happen.

Ozzer vs stickyboy
This one has draw written all over it, Ozzer 3rd v stickboy 7th. On Saturday Ozzer slammed home 5 points as opposed to stickyboys 3. These two old campaigners won’t give up their place in the competition easily.

Ldnfatso 16th Canvershrimper 1st. Steve give up now!

Shrimpersarmy vs Dave the Shrimper
Shrimpersarmy 22nd in the League against the total outsider DtS who is rocked by all these conspiracy allegations. If Shrimpersarmy can see off luckyluca I see no reason why he can’t do the same to DtS.

SUFC Al vs Brettie Angell
Another close one 17th v13th on points scored Saturday 4-3 to SUFC Al. Brettie had a bye in the first round so I think the experience of the Cup will be the deciding factor, SUFC Al to be in the quarter finals?

Stickyboy junior 5th in the league while kristoff is 14th Kristoff has done well recently but on Saturday scored a massive 2 points. Bad time to hit poor form Kris bye bye!.

DoDtS

SHRIMPERZONE PREDICTIONS CUP GETS SERIOUS

The second Round of the Cup and here's my previews of the ties (only in fun)

Ldnfatso 16th Canvershrimper 1st. Steve give up now!

DoDtS

After your last 2 weeks lamentable efforts am i supposed to believe your judgements?

I really like Shrimpersarmy but I am going to have to put him out now after he knocked out my mate (And Southend Number one) Lucky Luca......

Emu, essexblue, LuckyLuca, southend aussies, OBL, Drastic Sturgeon, Ricey, Nobby Snide, adam3811 and WickfordShrimper you might be out of the Cup but give us your views who do you think are the four for the semi-finals?

DoDtS

I am going to predict:
DoDtS
Blueblood
The Big Shrimp
Ozzer
Canvey Shrimper
DtS
Brettie Angell
Stickyboy Junior

Stickyboy junior 5th in the league while kristoff is 14th Kristoff has done well recently but on Saturday scored a massive 2 points. Bad time to hit poor form Kris bye bye!.

Oh dear, tricky tie on paper for me.

Oh well.

Cup upset????????

I will lose to Scamps on Saturday .. as pointed out he is a veteren cup fighter whereas i'm a newbie novice

Plus i'm bound to lose because OBL and manor have said that i'll win and we know how good their predictions are !!!!!!

I will lose to Scamps on Saturday .. as pointed out he is a veteren cup fighter whereas i'm a newbie novice

Plus i'm bound to lose because OBL and manor have said that i'll win and we know how good their predictions are !!!!!!

And who has the record number of points for one set of predictions this year? :p (Or if not, then the 2nd best!)

More Scandal in the Prediction Cup

CLAIMS OF INSIDER KNOWLEDGE

After the conspiracy theory claims of last week even more shocking allegations have been made against Ldnfatso having insider knowledge on Saturday's game.

It's been known for some time that Ldnfatso lives in the same block of flats as Damien Scannell, and rumours were spreading that Damo had been going round for dinners (and puddings) at Ldnfatso's gaff, on more than one occassion. On Saturday after Scannell scored he ran over close to where ldnfatso sit's, and Steve was heard to shout out "the pie will ready about 5.30 Damo!" at which scannell stopped snogging the other players and raised a thumb to Steve and rubbed his stomach.

Investigations show that Ldnfatso had predicted a 2-1 win for the Blues, and at this stage he was on target for 3 points in the Prediction League.

Questions may be asked in the next Uncle Ron's Blog.

DoDtS

More Scandal in the Prediction Cup

CLAIMS OF INSIDER KNOWLEDGE

After the conspiracy theory claims of last week even more shocking allegations have been made against Ldnfatso having insider knowledge on Saturday's game.

It's been known for some time that Ldnfatso lives in the same block of flats as Damien Scannell, and rumours were spreading that Damo had been going round for dinners (and puddings) at Ldnfatso's gaff, on more than one occassion. On Saturday after Scannell scored he ran over close to where ldnfatso sit's, and Steve was heard to shout out "the pie will ready about 5.30 Damo!" at which scannell stopped snogging the other players and raised a thumb to Steve and rubbed his stomach.

Investigations show that Ldnfatso had predicted a 2-1 win for the Blues, and at this stage he was on target for 3 points in the Prediction League.

Questions may be asked in the next Uncle Ron's Blog.

DoDtS

Utterly libelous drivel from a MOD!!! My Lawyer, Chubby Goldman will be in touch Mr Baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back