• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eng v Aus - Champions Trophy Semi Final

MrB

Life President
What a mad game thus far!!

England reduced to 16-2 and 101-6, then Wright and Bresnan smash a ton partnership and we're now 244/7!

I'm glad I never posted my rant asking why we were playing that waste of space fatty Bresnan and it was embarrassign to go into an international tournament with players like him in the team!!!! :doh:

bresnan scores 80 at better than a run a ball, well played sir!!!

:clap:

Awesome stuff. I was following it until we were 6 down then just switched off. Got a shock when I saw the final total!!

Australia will walk it with overs to spare thanks to two centuries from Ponting and Watson. Shows the Saffers result was a fluke and we really are **** at the one day game.

I see Strauss has blamed a lacklustre batting display for the loss yesterday... Had aboslutely nothing to do with the **** poor bowling attack, did it Andrew.

I see Strauss has blamed a lacklustre batting display for the loss yesterday... Had aboslutely nothing to do with the **** poor bowling attack, did it Andrew.

It was a good wicket and we should have scored more, don't think it would made any difference though!

Back