• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Engineering work on Liv Street line tomorrow

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Anyone be aware that if you are going to Sheff Wed tomorrow by train, that there are no trains between Shenfield and Ilford. There is some sort of bus replacement but this is likely to take for ever, or bus service from Billericay to Laindon or if you can, go on the Fenchurch Street line.

Its tough on us booked on the early train from St P.

I do wish the Railways would check Southend United fixtures before doing this, or alternatively do it during the week, when a lot of us could just take the day off work instead.

amazing, its not rocket science, you go early on the other line there are buses linking the 2 lines together. I am sure that first great eastern, would love to do the work during the week!!! perhaps you could tell the commuters that!! And of course first great eastern should check with southend before doing the work, do you think they should check with colchester norwich ipswich and peterboro as well PLeaassssssss

i think you missed the sarcasm there TMWLT (what does that stand for BTW?? The Man With Lesbian Tendencies?)

Anyone be aware that if you are going to Sheff Wed tomorrow by train, that there are no trains between Shenfield and Ilford. There is some sort of bus replacement but this is likely to take for ever, or bus service from Billericay to Laindon or if you can, go on the Fenchurch Street line.

Its tough on us booked on the early train from St P.

I do wish the Railways would check Southend United fixtures before doing this, or alternatively do it during the week, when a lot of us could just take the day off work instead.

Looks like you will have to be up at 3am now to get that 8am sleeper to Sheffield Pete!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

No Steve, "Mrs Dad of Dave the Shrimper" has very kindly offered to get up at 5.30 to do the 30 min drive to Southend Central and then the 30 min drive home just so that her beloved can have lots of time in the boozer, what a treasure she is.

Not much time for beer on the coach though?

All be worth it come 5.00 tomorrow.

No Steve, "Mrs Dad of Dave the Shrimper" has very kindly offered to get up at 5.30 to do the 30 min drive to Southend Central and then the 30 min drive home just so that her beloved can have lots of time in the boozer, what a treasure she is.

Not much time for beer on the coach though?

All be worth it come 5.00 tomorrow.

Blimey, is she mad?

Hope you are right about it all being worth it! Probably see ya there!

I think they are doing it all over the country, maybe? Not sure but the line going out from Leeds to Manchester I got a feeling...hmmm.

Back