• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Wales 0 - 3 ENGLAND

Who would you pick, and what result?

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Kieran Trippier

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Harry Maguire

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • John Stones

• Luke Shaw

• Jude Bellingham

• Declan Rice

• Mason Mount

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bakayo Saka

• Raheem Sterling

• Harry Kane

• Nick Pope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Ramsdale

• Trent Alexander-Arnold

• Conor Coady

• Eric Dier

• Kyle Walker

• Ben White

• Conor Gallagher

• Jordan Henderson

• Kalvin Phillips

• Phil Foden

• Jack Grealish

• James Maddison

• Marcus Rashford

• Callum Wilson

• ————————

• Win

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
So, folks, England had a good start against Iran but are likely to face a sterner test against the Yankee boys.

Who should start?
Will Kane be fit?
Will we win?

I would personally go for either Grealish or Foden over Mount. But providing no injuries, I should imagine Southgate will stick with the same team.

Suspect it'll be the same team, although I'd like to see White instead of Maguire.
Completely agree. I don’t dislike Maguire but he’s clearly had a tough time recently. Hope he can power through as the tournament progresses, because it looks like if he’s fit he’ll play every game.

2-0 England.....but if anybody can mess things up....schhhh you know who

Same team apparently.
Happy with that.
Kane recovering to be able to start 👌
#cominghome

It'll be the same team, and there's no reason to change it. Then I imagine if we win and qualify, Southgate might rest a few against Wales. Think this will be a tougher test than Iran but we should come through it. I'll go 2-0.

Unchanged and an easy dominant win. Hopefully then to rest a few v Wales

Reactions: GBJ
I'm expecting this to be a frustrating 1-0 win, after we demolished Iran I fully expect the Americans to park the bus.

Back