• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England 2017

Yeah, it's not been a good day for us. Pakistan close on 257-3. Our only piece of small luck was taking a wicket with the very last ball of the game.

If we don't claim a few early wickets tomorrow, and they bat through all of tomorrow, I can see them having a 200+ lead & we could be in a real danger of losing this test, and the best we can hope for is drawing the series.

Fantastic and an unlikely win for England today, I thought this had a draw written all over it this morning, especially when Pakistan were around 120-3.

Very pleasing win - well done to the team.

Got tickets for The Oval on Saturday, so I'm hoping for a third day win for England to put a seal on the series :smile:

Whats going on at the Oval? from 68-1 to 74-4 :sad: Hoping Bairstow and Moeen can steady the ship.

EDIT: Good recovery on the whole, thanks to Ali's 108 for us to finish on 328, and a quick wicket to leave Pakistan on 3-1 at the end of play.

Last edited:
A few drops this morning. Poor. Good game so far - next session is quite critical to this game I think.

Great stuff.

My one fear is this England team is peaking too soon. We've given the rest of the world 4 years to catch up by unleashing it immediately after the world cup. I don't think any side in the world can live with this batting line-up when it fires though. And there's room to improve it too with Sam Billings in for the brilliant Joe Root.

Kent have lost! Surely nothing can go wrong now! I make it 5 points for the title!

Back