• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Cricket 2023

Bang on U, another legend sells his soul to Sky, ok he needs the bread but the timing is nonsense just Sky wanting the big goodbye yuk.

Looks like Sky got what they wanted.

Didn't have problem with Broad making his announcement. We couldn't win the Ashes anyway

Plenty of the games greats have had the guard of honour at the Oval. 600 wickets and over 100 in the ashes means Broad has more than earned the recognition and brief bit of attention.

Didn't have problem with Broad making his announcement. We couldn't win the Ashes anyway

Plenty of the games greats have had the guard of honour at the Oval. 600 wickets and over 100 in the ashes means Broad has more than earned the recognition and brief bit of attention.making

Plenty of the games greats have had the guard of honour at the Oval. 600 wickets and over 100 in the ashes means Broad has more than earned the recognition and brief bit of attention.
No doubt Rigs but half way through a test match na not right, save all the fanfares to last,imo.

I have a cricket ball in one of my suitcases thats travelled everywhere with me , has never been used ,Had it for nigh on 20 years now, why do i take it with me ,well it was signed by none other than Shane Warne .

I have a cricket ball in one of my suitcases thats travelled everywhere with me , has never been used ,Had it for nigh on 20 years now, why do i take it with me ,well it was signed by none other than Shane Warne .
more of a Warneball than a worn ball? ;-)

Well the first game of the World Cup is a right old hammering. It can only get better...

a cracking 3rd T20 game/result with England successfully chasing down 223 in Grenada

a cracking 4th T20 game with England setting the Windies a total of 268 for victory in Trinidad

Although they ended up getting convincingly beaten. The Windies gave that a good go last night if you consider what they finished on and how many overs gone.

Phenomenal hitting from Phil Salt again.

Although they ended up getting convincingly beaten. The Windies gave that a good go last night if you consider what they finished on and how many overs gone.

Phenomenal hitting from Phil Salt again.
the Windies always seem to pull out something special against England, especially in their own backyard

Back