• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Cricket India Tour

cerbera45

Coach⭐
India at stumps on Day 4 are 39 for 1, chasing a victory target of 420. Jack Leach making the breakthrough.

Good that the game was on C4 but not a fan of talk sport radio. Anyone been able to find short clips and highlights that bbc/sky usually do of wickets and days summary? Struggling myself

Great result, great coverage. I'm sure India will bounce back and will be much harder to crack in the remaining tests. I was expecting an India clean sweep before the series so this has made it so much more interesting.

Great result, great coverage. I'm sure India will bounce back and will be much harder to crack in the remaining tests. I was expecting an India clean sweep before the series so this has made it so much more interesting.

Indeed. India are very difficult to beat at home. This came as a real, but pleasant, surprise to me.

Seven away wins on the bounce now, Butler returning home today,be interesting if Lawrence keeps place
Pleased for Leach second innings, Dom Bess is pushing him all the way, good to see we have two decent spinners and Root as back up
Great victory against a team top of their game, shame no crowds to watch

Brilliant victory. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up as I thought we batted on for too long but they got it spot on.

Seven away wins on the bounce now, Butler returning home today,be interesting if Lawrence keeps place
Pleased for Leach second innings, Dom Bess is pushing him all the way, good to see we have two decent spinners and Root as back up
Great victory against a team top of their game, shame no crowds to watch

It's actually a shame Root gave himself two overs in the 1st innnings. He was on a hattrick!

England have 17 Tests this year and a rotation of players has been decided,Buttler has gone home for a rest with Jofra sittng this one out i guess.

assume Dan Lawrence will retain place with Crawley injured still? Really hope it works out for him at first go, everyone speaks well of him which is a good start

Whatever their score we must equal or at least get near or we are dead, minefield will start exploding at best on day 3 imo.

Back