• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England in Sri Lanka and West Indies

One down Ricky I'm talking about the bet not dropped catches:ROFL:

They come thick and fast, 2nd ODI tomorrow. I'm more confident after yesterday, cant see Gayle having another innings like that he was really struggling after. 39 yrs old and the games so close together isn't ideal for him. He could hardly move in the field!

I saw that at mid on position, perhaps we bat first and push the runs all around him, by the time he bats he will be knackered

I know its a big point, but would love Roy as opener for Ashes series

I saw that at mid on position, perhaps we bat first and push the runs all around him, by the time he bats he will be knackered

I know its a big point, but would love Roy as opener for Ashes series

I think he'll struggle regardless. I'm a big fan of his but if he didn't stay in yesterday and accelerated his innings at lightning speed once he had "got in", he would have been a liability. Even when fresh at the crease he doesn't do much running which puts pressure on both ends to hit boundaries. A heavy contrast to our guys. Gayle won't come off every game and if he wastes the powerplay we could really hammer them in a couple of these games. I think we'd have hammered them yesterday if Roy hadn't dropped Gayle on 9

2nd ODI today, I imagine we'll be unchanged. 98 days until the world cup starts, lets whitewash this series and keep the momentum going!

Oh Dear England lost the match and you lost your bet.

West Indies (50 overs) 289-6
Hetmyer 104 Not out
Gayle 50

England (47.4 overs) 263 all out
Stokes 79
Morgan 70

England were 227 for 4 and cruising to another victory with plenty of wickets and overs remaining when they collapsed losing their last 6 wickets for just 36 runs.

West Indies won by 26 runs to level the series.

Anyone else think this marching and saluting nonsense from Cottrell is a tad over the top? I don't want to be a party pooper but can't that be left to the football boys,it's distasteful in my book and just not cricket just saying.

Oh Dear England lost the match and you lost your bet.

West Indies (50 overs) 289-6
Hetmyer 104 Not out
Gayle 50

England (47.4 overs) 263 all out
Stokes 79
Morgan 70

England were 227 for 4 and cruising to another victory with plenty of wickets and overs remaining when they collapsed losing their last 6 wickets for just 36 runs.

West Indies won by 26 runs to level the series.

Yep, that's my tenner gone haha

Anyone else think this marching and saluting nonsense from Cottrell is a tad over the top? I don't want to be a party pooper but can't that be left to the football boys,it's distasteful in my book and just not cricket just saying.

Hmm I'd say ok for t20, not for test cricket, borderline for ODI

Back