• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Ladies Football

Blueronron

Manager
In the media when it is more interested in stating England may have their lowest home gate on Sept 3rd for the mens International, little has been reported on the Womens team going to Canada in the World cup finals

Buried away on BBC4 the game v Wales which we won 4.0, I hope more coverage is on prime channel new year of the finals

Well done ladies now make us more proud at the finals than the men did

And speaking of gates, that was the highest one Wales have ever had for a women's international.

Good luck to our ladies in Canada next year!

In the media when it is more interested in stating England may have their lowest home gate on Sept 3rd for the mens International, little has been reported on the Womens team going to Canada in the World cup finals
Buried away on BBC4 the game v Wales which we won 4.0, I hope more coverage is on prime channel new year of the finals
It really does come down to publicity and interest - I myself am completely guilty of ignorance to the women's game.
Then all of a sudden, in pre season West Ham United Ladies pulled off a master stroke by appointing Julian Dicks as their manager. Now everyone knows what their scores are, fixtures, signings etc.. Their twitter page has amassed a whole bunch of new followers. All down to publicity, which Julian brings. Publicity breeds interest. I am the perfect example of this.
Maybe if a high profile person were to take up the reigns for the England Ladies, then it could dare I say it,'take off'? I still doubt this but worth a go I think.

It really does come down to publicity and interest - I myself am completely guilty of ignorance to the women's game.
Then all of a sudden, in pre season West Ham United Ladies pulled off a master stroke by appointing Julian Dicks as their manager. Now everyone knows what their scores are, fixtures, signings etc.. Their twitter page has amassed a whole bunch of new followers. All down to publicity, which Julian brings. Publicity breeds interest. I am the perfect example of this.
Maybe if a high profile person were to take up the reigns for the England Ladies, then it could dare I say it,'take off'? I still doubt this but worth a go I think.

The ladies game has very little money so until big sponsors become involved the ladies game will always be on the back burner.

My tip England will reach the semi and maybe even further.

Who cares (apart from Mrs Blue)? :winking:

I reckon there will be a decent crowd there (not including me I have to admit as I'm overdoing on Wembley these next few months).

Once again, you're coming in to a thread you don't care about just to let us all know that you don't care. Peak Barna Blue right there.

Back