• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread England v France, Saturday 10 December, 7pm, ITV1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Saka looked the overrated player he often is (in an Englaland shirt).Personally wasn't suprised when he was subbed.
The Mirror agree with me.

Harry Maguire 8

Every time he pulls on the England shirt, he changes into a hero. Terrific.

Luke Shaw 7

Dembele gave him a hard time early on, but Shaw turned it around and did well.

Declan Rice 8

Magnificent in England’s midfield engine room. Tackled, blocked, was superb.

Jordan Henderson 7

Has been a steadying presence in midfield and used his experience to good effect.

Jude Bellingham 8

Never intimidated, fearless, has been superb in this tournament. So close to scoring.

Bukayo Saka 9

Sensational. He’s come of age in this World Cup and this was his best night.

Remind me of the result again and which team scored 2 goals from open play and which one missed one of their two penalties.

That wasn't the question and you know it.

You quoted on several occasions that France were the better team, that was incorrect even though they (underservedly) won

The Mirror agree with me.

Harry Maguire 8

Every time he pulls on the England shirt, he changes into a hero. Terrific.

Luke Shaw 7

Dembele gave him a hard time early on, but Shaw turned it around and did well.

Declan Rice 8

Magnificent in England’s midfield engine room. Tackled, blocked, was superb.

Jordan Henderson 7

Has been a steadying presence in midfield and used his experience to good effect.

Jude Bellingham 8

Never intimidated, fearless, has been superb in this tournament. So close to scoring.

Bukayo Saka 9

Sensational. He’s come of age in this World Cup and this was his best night.
Sorry 70's it's been a long time since I've believed anything I've read in the Mirror..

Even among the great pantheon of BarnaBlue **** takes, this is standout.
Indeed, fouled in the buildup to Frances 1st goal, won the penalty, won a couple of free kicks on the edge of the box, was fouled consistently and not given.

No idea why he was taken off, possibly the only decision Southgate got wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back