• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England v Hungary C4 from 1900

blueblueblue

Striker
For those of you who can stomach another England friendly in the Micky Mouse Cup.

If the last 3 games are anything to go by, I'm not expecting too much.

Another game behind closed doors.

For those of you who can stomach another England friendly in the Micky Mouse Cup.

If the last 3 games are anything to go by, I'm not expecting too much.

Another game behind closed doors.
Seemk to remember hearing that the public will be back for this one, not that I'm expecting much difference in the performance. :Sad:

I know the grandparent nationality rule exists because some footballer's genuinely do have a strong connection with a grandparent's home country but it seems unlikely that applies to Hungary footballer Callum Styles. Apparently he only learnt his grandmother was Hungarian 2 years ago!

Honestly this is about what I expected, Southgate plays defensive football and that requires players to give their all to work, that isn't going to happen in a glorified set of friendlies.

Yet another cr*p starting XI selected by GS, no balance or creativity, just making Hungary look a good side…it’s pathetic.

Meanwhile Wales go toe to toe with a good Dutch team, only 2-1 down now. Can't help but worry about the WC at this rate.

Back