• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread England v Senegal, Round of 16 - 4th December 2022 19:00hrs ko.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Sunday is a while away yet with Altrincham getting stuck in between, but this is the Round of 16 where defeat means adios to England. So, pre-match thread, fill ya pre match boots England boys and girls.

A little over 5 hours to kick-off and I'm starting to get excited. Provided we give our best then, whatever the result, that will do for me. I'm a bit worried that Southgate sees us as favourites as it seems to me that there is no such thing in this tournament this time round. Big names are getting swept away all over the place.

You really are quite odd

Support your own nation

Odd maybe, at least I'm not a hypocrite. l'm a man of values and stick to what I beleive in, if you don't like that, thats your problem, not mine.

3rd Royal Anglian, then 1st Royal Anglian when they got dispanded, is that enough support to my Nation for you?

Last edited:
bbb...so you are a Poacher then??
Will be hard and FIFA want an African team to do well.
Big question is/maybe if we do go out tonight,i expect that would be GS last game,not from the useless FA,but from GS himself....but lets hope not.
France then Spain and Brazil in the final,the hard way.<lets hope we can bring it back

I hope it's coming home ie the players.
Your such a weirdo 😂😂😂 after we complete our easy win later , I’ll have a beer for you in Doha ahead of the likely France game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your such a weirdo 😂😂😂 after we complete our easy win later , I’ll have a beer for you in Doha ahead of the likely France game.

Maybe I am, seeing your mates arms and legs blown off, tend to have that affect on a person, but thank you for the compliment.

bbb...so you are a Poacher then??
Will be hard and FIFA want an African team to do well.
Big question is/maybe if we do go out tonight,i expect that would be GS last game,not from the useless FA,but from GS himself....but lets hope not.
France then Spain and Brazil in the final,the hard way.<lets hope we can bring it back

No mate, always a Pompadour.......

Back