• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread England v Senegal, Round of 16 - 4th December 2022 19:00hrs ko.

Odd maybe, at least I'm not a hypocrite. l'm a man of values and stick to what I beleive in, if you don't like that, thats your problem, not mine.

3rd Royal Anglian, then 1st Royal Anglian when they got dispanded, is that enough support to my Nation for you?
Didnt know you served, dont think you've mentioned it before. If ths national team isnt your thing then fair enough, but if you post derogatory comments you have to expect some push back

Didnt know you served, dont think you've mentioned it before. If ths national team isnt your thing then fair enough, but if you post derogatory comments you have to expect some push back

I don't believe I have, I just don't share the same view as others.

not liking this selection ...

good to see Henderson - prefer Phillips to Bellingham ..

Foden owes England a performance

Maybe I am, seeing your mates arms and legs blown off, tend to have that affect on a person, but thank you for the compliment.
Seeing as you mentioned your age before, I called a mate who was 3rd Anglian about the same time as you. Care to reveal where all the arms and legs were blown off or do you want a chance to delete it?

Good to see Henderson - prefer Phillips to Bellingham ..
Since Henderson is playing Bellingham will likely be playing as an attacking midfielder like he did against Wales, I'd take Phillips over Bellingham as a DM as well (in normal circumstances anyway, not convinced Phillips is 100% fit) but I definitely wouldn't want Phillips playing as an attacking midfielder.

Seeing as you mentioned your age before, I called a mate who was 3rd Anglian about the same time as you. Care to reveal where all the arms and legs were blown off or do you want a chance to delete it?

You're on ignore.

I served in the1st Battalion (Vikings) also.

I really don't know what your problem with me is, you seem to have a go at me everytime. You're becoming a bully.

You're on ignore.

I served in the1st Battalion (Vikings) also.

I really don't know what your problem with me is, you seem to have a go at me everytime. You're becoming a bully.
And you matey are a liar. Vikings were way after your time. You never know who might be reading these pages do you.

I wish England back four would not keep playing tippy toe passes across the back ALL the time.

We want to win this game and to do that you need to look forward and PASS IT FORWARD to give the forward players a chance.

.3.gif

See what happens when you pass forward

HENDERSON!

England 1 Senegal 0

3.gif

It's probably one of the more unlikely scorers and because of Henderson's role he is getting forward and arriving late in the box. It's a brilliant flick from Foden, great run from Bellingham who pulls the ball back and Henderson finishes with his left foot.

Combination between the two players who have got more licence to roam in midfield. Really well worked goal from England

HENDERSON.jpg

And you matey are a liar. Vikings were way after your time. You never know who might be reading these pages do you.

Please stop the bullying. You don't know anything, but think you do.

I have no idea why you're like this towards me.

Last edited:
Senegal look poor now that they need to push men forwards, we could do with a second before HT.

Yes get in Harry Kane scores

England 2 Senegal 0

3.gif

Well, look who has joined the party!

Harry Kane's first goal of the 2022 World Cup is perfectly timed. He is found in space in the box and makes no mistake with a smashed but controlled finish.

Can we just all agree, though, that Jude Bellingham is some player! It was his tackle, run and pass that made it.

What a goal from England. There are so many positives about that move. England were set brilliantly for the counter attack. Bellingham's body language and presence in this game. He touches it and goes past the Senegalese player.

He has a touch, sees the pass, lays it off and then Kane doesn't disappoint. That finish isn't easy. His composure is brilliant for someone who hasn't scored in this tournament yet and he buries it into the corner.

Kane.jpg

Are you watching blueblueblue?

Easy win, could see it being 4 or 5.

We started well but then let them come into the game, two good chances from them and we rode our luck

Back