• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England vs Poland

chapperzUK

Small fixture tonight. Can't see many if any changes to the starting line-up. Wilshere might be the only change, but only one he could replace would be Lampard.

No need to change a winning side other than the obvious of Walker being replaced because of his suspension. I would prefer to see Wilshere instead of Lampard but I think Roy will probably not want to mess up the chemistry and stick with the same.

Forgot about Walker's suspension. Smalling to come in at RB?

Harty

Smalz
Cayzie
Jags
Bainey

Carricko
Gezza
Andros

Welbz
Stuzza
Wazza

Sounds like some atmosphere at Wembley.

Come on England..., early goal please!

Comfortable? Not tense? This is England y'know!! Will probably be a late winner.

Can we please bring on a midfielder who can move.

Gerrard and Carrick is killing us in midfield.

Thought Carrick was playing well.

IMO Gerrard was poor against Montenegro and hasn't been that good again today. Didn't think Lampard had a good game against Montenegro either. Wilshere to come on soon surely.

So England have qualified for the World Cup, time for a quote and a hashtag?

No I don't actually.I think they'll finish second (as you say) and will have to take pot luck in the playoffs.Depending who they draw they could easily be sitting out the Brazil World Cup.

Thought Carrick was playing well.

IMO Gerrard was poor against Montenegro and hasn't been that good again today. Didn't think Lampard had a good game against Montenegro either. Wilshere to come on soon surely.

As a partnership they were killing us second half. Carrick's never been able to run and Gerrard's legs have gone, notwithstanding his goal when he actually got forward for the only time in the match. So much of Poland's attacking came from a complete lack of central midfield. You can carry one, but not both in a 2 man central midfield.

Well done Roy Hodgson. Topping a group in which Poland finished fourth is good work. We were unbeaten as well. His experience in World Cup qualifiers shines through. Thank God it wasn't 'Arry.

Back