• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Womens Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old France problems, individual skills but not able to match team unity and plans of hard working Hermanesss

Germany far to strong for France who gave the ball away to much. Overdorf looks like very dirty player and was lucky to stay on. Their pressing game as spot-on. The player Renard was meant to be making scored 2.
Always thought Renard an over-rated player

Two best sides in the final imo. Bring it on!

Agree - but what is all this bollocks with `Sweet Caroline` or have I missed something? It`s getting on my wick (and I like Neil Diamond!)
IT's always been sung at England Internationals,isn't it? Can't say it bothers me too much -not that I'm a great ND fan.Though I thought the shots of that 8 year old dancing to it were inspirational.

Two best teams of the Tournament in the Final. The Final could go either way but I've been spot on throughout so I'm going for England 2 nil.

Let's just hope we don't have the crowd trouble like we did for the Men's Euro Final.

Two best teams of the Tournament in the Final. The Final could go either way but I've been spot on throughout so I'm going for England 2 nil.

Let's just hope we don't have the crowd trouble like we did for the Men's Euro Final.
We're driving to Cebazan (France ) on Sunday.So it looks like I might miss the first hour of the game (which is being shown live on French TV).

Interesting that all 4 semi finalists won their group.

An England v Germany final then ...... hmmmm, has that happened before???
YEP....56 years and a day before....30.07.66......and the Germans are telling everybody here...maybe Englands second ever trophy...maybe....the German men four times WC winners? Euro champs a few times as well..German women eight times euro champs and twice i think WC winners...and little Engländers...once 1966...and they still TODAY say they were robbed by our third goal...i would take that again sunday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back