• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
Have a great daytoday at Wembley,dont moan too much if we win or lose,some of us would like to be there.
Some of us (from both sets of fans),cannot make it for various reasons..money,holidays,etc...but some of our "biggest fans",fans since the 60s-70s,cannot make it for worse reasons,like Pete.B(DoDTS)..who posted he cannot go because he is at the moment ill...or our mate Ginger Lee,who does not want to go because he has just "lost" his wife..but the lads have "put in" and got him a ticket,and will try and drag him to Wembley(real mates).
So please dont forget,enjoy the day,win or lose..dont moan too much(as we all do),coz player x missed a sitter,beers crap or trains too full..some of us would gladly put up with that.
Dont moan,You only "miss" your health,when you have not got it..and anyway,we still have the longest pier in the world

Wise words from the 1970s,...as they say youth wasted on the young......still as excited as then!!

Nice post, mate. Myself and by boy missed the JPT Final, as we had booked a family holiday pre-season, but we soon got over it. Today will be special for us, but we'll also be thinking of those that can't make it today for various reasons. Football is a fabulous community that i'm very proud to be part of. UTY

Top post. I saw Ginge at club shop on Thursday. He was enthusiastic !

Hope Ginger had a great day,maybe he forgot his grief for a while.Im sure his mates &family done the "bizz"

Genuinely sorry for all who missed yesterday's wonderful day. Words can't describe the elation from Piggots goal or the final Bentley save. To be there was truly wonderful and best wishes to those suffering and hopefully yesterday will go some way to easing your problems. I have osteoarthritis in both hips and struggled with the steps etc but certainly felt better at the end.:smile:

Back