• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Enquiry announced into Southend Utd Big Brother 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
News reaches us this evening of an attempt to vote twice in one day in this competition on not one, but two occasions by a well respected and apparently highly regarded member of this board.

The evidence mounting up is as follows:

The member stands accused of voting single mindedly to oust one person from the Big Brother House on 15th; 16th; 17th; 18th; 19th; 21st; 22nd; 23rd; 24th; 25th; 27th and today, 28th May, that's right, no fewer than 12 occasions. Surely a clear cut case of victimisation.

Not only that, the member stands accused that he did on 15th May at 1.25 a.m. knowingly post:
+ Grant for being along with Moussa our best midfielder
- McCormack for not realising we play in blue at home and yellow away
and then at 12.37 p.m. he did knowingly post:
+ Grant a class act
- Robinson is quick but not actually that good

Not satisfied with this quite obvious transgression of the rules entirely deserving of a
180px-Yellow_card.svg.png

but he did then on 21st May at 12.31 a.m. post the following
1) Steve Mildenhall +46
6) Adam Barrett +31
7) Anthony Grant +25 star midfielder of second half of season
8) Alan McCormack +24
9) Lee Barnard +32
11) Alex Revell +17
14) Franck Moussa +39
18) Jonny Herd +1 - you are the weakest link, goodbye!
20) JFC +31
before knowingly posting again at 11.25 a.m. the following;
+ Grant
- McCormack

You all saw last season

1) Steve Mildenhall +49
6) Adam Barrett +31
7) Anthony Grant +26
8) Alan McCormack +25
9) Lee Barnard +33
11) Alex Revell +10
14) Franck Moussa +41
20) JFC +29

Your honours, I beseech you, this is flagrant misuse of the rules and as such surely fully deserving of a
180px-Red_card.svg.png

and instant expulsion from this competition?

My Lords, I rest my case.

That's cos that's what it says -
21-05-2009, 12:31 AM post #562

then
21-05-2009, 11:25 AM post #579

:thump:

Is it too early to nominate a poster for the "Taking a game too seriously Award 2009"?

Is it too early to nominate a poster for the "Taking a game too seriously Award 2009"?

Answer me this, were you one of those who decried Ant and Dec for their "part" in the phone voting scandal? :whistling:

For a bit of a tongue in cheek laugh? Sense of humour bypass I feel. why is it only blokes on the board allowed to be funny?

why turn it into some gender issue?

Because every time I try to be funny I get grief. Either the pictures don't work, you've heard it before or like here, everyone seems to be missing the point. It is obviously a difference in the sense of humour so therefore it is apparently a gender issue.

Hmm... I'm going to draw things to an early conclusion there. YB clearly needs to be taken out and birched; although whether this needed a new thread is moot.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back