• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eric Sabin

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
For those Blues' fans at Northampton you will not be shocked to hear that Sabin's second booking last Saturday that lead to his sending off was for diving! (His first may have been as well) What a cheat!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ May 05 2004,09:08)]For those Blues' fans at Northampton you will not be shocked to hear that Sabin's second booking last Saturday that lead to his sending off was for diving! (His first may have been as well) What a cheat!
I was a Blues fan at Boston and i'm not surprised.

Perhaps Sabin should get lessons from Conlon in how to do it without getting booked!
wow.gif

After our match at Northampton and the way Sabin hit the deck after minimal contact with Nick Nickalou , I wrote to Colin Calderwood asking if it was part of his managerial instructions for Sabin to dive.
To date no reply.

I've seen him twice now and I have to say Sabin is the biggest load of rubbishy rubbish I've ever seen. I'd rather have Bramble than Sabin, Bramble makes me laugh when he dives.(see Rochdale)
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ May 05 2004,09:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ May 05 2004,09:08)]For those Blues' fans at Northampton you will not be shocked to hear that Sabin's second booking last Saturday that lead to his sending off was for diving! (His first may have been as well) What a cheat!
I was a Blues fan at Boston and i'm not surprised.
Think your some kind of loyal supporter, eh!! (you c**t
tounge.gif
)

Kev

Sabin was diving all over the place at Northampton and he was an awful player. God knows why they signed him, cheating b*stard. Saying that, Bramble's a bit of a diver too
sad.gif

Anyone see the Porto game last night? There's some lessons in how to dive
sad.gif

Back